Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Ruining

<< Niki's P.O.V>>
"Niki c'mon you have to get out of there" Zoey said
"You don't wanna be late for class" She said
"I have a question.. are you jealous?"
I stayed quiet
"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?"
I sniffed, i was in one of the stalls in the restroom. I opened the door,
"Finally" she says
My cheeks were red, my eyes were puffy my hoodie was wet cuz of my tears.
"I knew you guys were dating.."
I looked down still wearing my hoodie.
"Where's. Amelia and. Audrey?" I say and sniff in between words.
"They went to class already" She pointed to the exit
I nodded and went out the restroom.
I saw Betty on the way.
"Hey Betty"
"Oh heyy Niki" she said with the annoying voice
"Wow i could see that you're close with Roi" i said acting like im not mad
"You know i think i have feelings for him" she did an evil smirk.
I could feel it, jealousy coming. I wanted to punch already but i just stayed still there.
"Niki we have to hurry" Zoey said holding my hand and pulling me away
Why is Betty even here..
She is not! GONNA RUIN ANOTHER YEAR!

Flashback~

"So.." i said smirking
"Who do you like Betty?"
"Hmm.. i don't like anyone cuz.. im dating someone!" She laughed
"You are!?"
She nodded.
"Who?" I asked being curious. "You promise you won't tell anyone?" She said pulling out her pinky. "I promise" i said joining our pinkies. "Im dating Micheal" she said proudly. WHAT!? No.. no.. no.. "oh.." i said not excited anymore. Ugh! BETTY FREAKING STOLE MICHEAL! I thought i was the only one who likes Micheal. I didn't know how to react. I liked Micheal, and my own bestfriend is dating him.
*RIIIIIIING*

~End of Flashback~
••

Why does Betty.. have to ruin everything. So now is Afternoon period. I have a class with Roi so i might have a talk with him.

My eyes were still puffy from crying. At least i got my hoodie to help me through this. Zoey isn't in my class now. Ughh.. where are you when i need you.

I just laid my head on my table.
••
<< Roi's P.O.V>>

Summer just ended, and through out the summer.. i don't know.. i feel like i don't have feelings for Niki anymore. I don't see anything in her anymore.

As i was at school. I was called for some football shit. Then when it was almost lunch i was greeted by a girl.

Betty.

She's pretty and all but i don't wanna break Niki's heart just yet. I know what she does after break ups.

"Heyy" She said smiling
"Umm heyy??" I said confused why she's talking to me. "Are you from this school or something?" I asked. "Well i just moved here, and i almost got lost, so would you mind showing me around?".

What? Why me?

"I mean uhh.. sure i guess." Im not interested.
"So where should we start?"
I then showed her from the library to the music room, mostly everything.

*RIIIIIIING*

"Well that's the lunch bell" i said walking away
"Wait!" She said running back to me
"I don't have any friends yet so.. would you mind going to the cafeteria with me?" She asked. Hmmm..
"Well uh.. umm.. yeah sure.." i said
Oh shit. I bet Niki's gonna be mad as heck.
As we went to the cafeteria i could see Niki already with her friends. Oh dang..

The only table availabe was a couple of tables back from Niki's. Oh shiiit.
I sat down. And Betty sat across me. Soon then i saw Zoey. Zoey saw us. I acted like i was just talking to Betty. Zoey pointed towards our direction and i saw Niki looking towards us.

Niki.. please don't think of anything right now. Niki got up from her seat leaving her food. Niki never leaves her food! And she just ran somewhere..
"Umm im full.." i say getting up
"Um w-"
" i need to go! Uh uh bye!" I say cutting Betty off
I ran upstairs trying to find her. I couldn't find her. Oh Niki..