Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Hello Old Friend

°Niki's P.O.V°

I forced everyone to get out of my house. Cleaned it with Zoey, Amelia, Amber and Jade. I woke them up with water if you asked. Mom texted me asking if I was fine, I panicked when she texted ahah, I thought she was gonna text me she's coming or something. "Got any plans for today?", Jade asked watching TV. " My head freaking hurts... Nik you got any painkillers?", Amelia asked interrupting Jade and also ignoring her. " Told you not to drink Ame", "shut up, it's not like you didn't " she rolled her eyes. " They're in the cupboard beside the fridge", I pointed out. " Ahem," Jade fake coughed. Oops, forgot about her. "oh sorry, um no got no plans for today", I smiled. "I have plans with Fred", Zoey shrugged and sighed. " Got dancing class," Amber continued. "so only you free?" Jade asked. " Guess so ", "I think it's because I'm single, I mean look! You all have someone, except for me", I sighed and swiped a fake tear. " Well there's a birthday party this afternoon, Andrew's busy so... Can you be my plus one?" Jade flashed her eyelashes making puppy eyes. " Sure , only if you don't annoy me", "YAYY, THANKS NIK!", She hugged me really tight, hmph more like killing me. "get off get off", I pushed her lightly. She giggled and continues watching TV.

•••

I wore a lose pair of black pants, a t-shirt that says 'Mingle, Mingle'. I put on some make up, not too much. Just a simple and natural one. Girls who wear too much scares me like paranormal. Tied my hair to a bun and wore a grey Converse. Pretty casual but, meh. I went out of the house, locked the door and entered Jade's car. Yes, she drives. I don't know how she passed with an attitude like this. My eyes widened, SHE WAS WEARING A DRESS THAT A 5 YEAR OLD WOULD WEAR OH MY JADE HEART. It was a short blue dress, just above knee. It had white flower prints. " The hell Jade. " I furrowed my eyebrows. " What?" She asked. " Nevermind, just drive", I buckled my seatbelt. " Who's birthday is this we're going to?", Jade is now friends with a lot of people, even with the people I didn't expect her to be friends with. I guess that Jade's ' kindess' to bring people together. " Oh, Betty " she smiled sheepishly. "WHAT." I shouted. " WHY!? YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HER!? , DIDN'T YOU HATE HER BACK THEN?", "Calm down.. I told you. Im friends with everyone, plus she's actually nice." "YOU'RE TURNING INTO THOSE GIRLS AHHHHH. IM NOT GOING TO THIS PARTY. GO BACKKKK", "Nu-uh, you agreed. Can't go back", "ugghhhhhh'', she giggled. " I hate you", "I love you too", she smiled, showing off her pearly white teeth.

•••

"We're here!", Jade said clapping her hands while smiling like a crazy person. " Yay." , I sarcastically said. " C'mon have some fun", she wiggled her waist. " No shit", I quickly said. Soon then Jade was dragging me to enter the restaurant. The restaurant isn't that fancy one , well kinda. You know, the one that serves barbeque stuff. I crossed my fingers just for good luck so I don't die. " Hai Betty !" Jade hugged her. " Heyy, glad that you made it", Betty. Betty. Betty. UGH. I awkwardly smiled and shaked her hand. She did the same. Betty then led us to the table. And you know what. Just to make things worst, Ethan was there. He was shocked too. Surprisingly, he sat beside Betty. I sat in front of Ethan. Beside me was Jade of course. And beside Jade were some other girls with their plus one. WAIT WHAT. ETHAN'S GIRLFRIEND IS BETTY?! WHAT. THEN WHO WAS THAT GIRL- Ah nevermind. Holy mother of God. I was quiet. I played with my thoughts, fidgeted with my fingers while looking down. Jade nudged me and mouthed ' Are you fine?', I nodded. They all were talking to each other and I was just there looking down doing nothing. I swinged my feet too. I wasn't use to any of them or this! It just shocks me to know that Ethan is dating Betty. An idea popped into my head. Maybe I should text him just to make sure, right?

' Hey it's me Niki. '
' Sorry to bother but I just want to ask. She's your girlfriend? Betty?' I typed and pressed send. His phone vibrated, and he started to type.

' Yup, she's my girlfriend. And why are you here?',

He raised an eyebrow. His blue eyes piercing, they're just so admirable, you can get lost in it all the time. I grinned and replied, ' my friend Jade didn't have a plus one so she asked me to come instead', I smiled fakely. Betty then started to shove closer to him, he quickly put his phone down. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Woah, Ethan. I sent a disgust emoji. Ethan tryna hide our texts from Betty? This is going to be interesting...

I put my phone back to my purse and went back to my neutral face. But ya know what? Betty was staring at me, Deadly.

••

A/N

YAY I CAN UPDATE. BUT. I'LL ONLY UPDATE MESSED UP FEELINGS NOT OUR LOVE & THE ISLAND. WAIT I NEED TO TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK.

Okay, so yeah. I'm too lazy to update Our Love & The Island. Cuz I only have 3 free days. And today is the second day. I've wrote Chapter 34 on my writing book already but then my lazy fingers are tooooo lazy so yeah. I've also written Chapter 3 for Our Love & The Island but yeah, YOU KNOW THE REASON.

Keh thanks, see you in a month 😊

Lots of love from
Yash

°
Another story by me : Our Love & The Island