Chapter 28

Chapter 28: You Dirty?

"Why is teacher not here yet?", "i don't know, but heyy we can talk until Mr. Jonathan comes" Amber said smiling, i just smiled as a reply.

As we talked students started to come, including Roi. He looked kinda sad for some reason. But who freaking cares, why do i care? But why do i wanna ask him somehow. I don't know how, but suddenly Amber, Zoey, Audrey and i are on the floor...

Roi sits at the back, and in front of him is Zoey's seat. So we were hanging out on the floor beside her seat. Roi put his bag down and sat down. And.. don't call me weird but i started to look at his seat and what i mean by that is his.. ummm.. yea. I saw it.. well not nessecarilly saw it but i saw it's shape and uh..

"Nik!" Zoey's shout snapped me to reality. Wow, didn't realise i was that focused. "Why are you quiet?" Audrey asked raising an eyebrow. "Um, it's nothing im just thinking..". "You never really think," Amber continued.
"Well i have a brain so i can!" I laughed.

I laughed and started to look at Roi again. He was calling me. I raised an eyebrow. I stood up and went to him. Zoey raised an eyebrow too.
"What?"i asked. He took his mechanical pencil out and started to write on the table. I waited. He drew a heart, a broken heart. A heart two halves apart. "WHAT" i said. "You broke up?" I asked. He nodded. "You're lying.." i said. "Im serious!" He tightened his voice.
"Why?, wait did u break her heart? Boi, f**k you-", "No! I didn't! Really!" He said.

"Why would i believe you?" I raised and eyebrow and rolled my eyes. "She wanted too, cuz.."