Chapter 18

Chapter 18: Secrets Won't Last Long

<<Roi's P.O.V>>
"So you still don't have any feelings for Niki?" Fred asked
Yeah, when i didn't have feelings for Niki.. i told Fred about it.
"I don't know.." i say looking down. "Fred!! Freddy!" Narisha shouted.
"Heyy babyy" Fred said kissing her. Ew, i didn't know that they were this disgusting. I just rolled my eyes watching them. As they did that 'lovey-dovey' thing Niki came.
"Hey"
"Heyy" she replied and walked into class. Is she ignoring me or something? Nahh.. don't overthink. As she was on her way to her desk i pulled her hand and hugged her. She smells good.
"You smell so good.." i say whispering to her ear, she giggled. "Lemme goo.." "i need to put my bag down" she demanded.
I still didn't want to let her go. So she bent down and.. uhh.. umm.. so her butt was against my thing. I quickly let go of her and she fell.
"ROI!" She hissed
"IM SORRY! IM SORRY!" I say helping her up
"Ugh." She said getting her stuffs on the floor.
"Im sorryyy" i said begging. She then smirked suddenly.
"What?" I asked.
"You think i don't know?" She giggled
"Umm.."
"I felt it too" she laughed. I just stood there in confusion.
"You.. felt what..?" I asked
"Don't act like you don't know dummy" she say pushing me.
We both just ended up laughing our asses up at the end.
Niki is the love of my life!
••
We held hands all the way to the cafeteria. Her hands are soft. Some people were staring at us somehow but i don't care.
We picked a table and ate with Amelia, Fred, Narisha and mostly our close friends.
"So you guys are dating huh?" Amelia asked
Niki and i looked at each other and just smiled cuz we were shy..
"You guys are so sweet" Amelia said between her eating and looked at Fred and Narisha who was doing the Lovey-Dovey thing again.
"I love you sugar" Narisha said feeding Fred.
"I love you more honey" Fred said feeding Narisha.
"Ew." Niki stated.
"I know right" i said. "I bet that they're gonna be in bed tonight" I said and everyone laughed. "Maybe we will.." Fred smirked to Narisha. "Wut?" Narisha asked i don't think she was paying attention.
"Nothing" Fred grinned.
"Ayy Fred gonna get the bootayy tonight" Niki said.
"AYYY" everyone shouted.
I don't know why but Niki suddenly stayed quiet.
"What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing.." she said quietly. "You can tell me anything right?"
"I guess.." she say looking down.
What's wrong Niki..