Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Girl After A Girl
<<Niki's P.O.V>>

After the fight with Roi, i don't know.. i just feel so different. I checked, he blocked me on everything. I can't seem to contact him. So i went to my second account on Instagram and realised that he didn't block me there. I guess he forgot to.

I want to text him. Kay, get it, i miss him.. BUT I don't. I don't know my feelings anymore. I like Aaron... but Roi... no. I like Aaron, not Roi. I bet Roi's already with someone now.
••
I was walking in the hallway on the way to class. And there he was, with Lya. My friend.. oh myy. Today Lya and i planned to have lunch together. So ya.. i wanna talk to her so bad right now but Roi is litterally there. Lya waved as i passed them. Its too awkward, Roi and i just looked down somehow. I knew Roi would be with someone. Would you believe me if i said he actually had back-ups? If he breaks up with a girl he has another one ready. That means when he was dating with me.. he was also loving another girl.. stupid. Guys just can't  stop playing with girls, we're not toys! I better warn Lya later.
••
Lunch Time
"He smokes, he dates a girl after a girl, he's still friends with some of his ex's-" i said.

"Wait, wait what? He smokes?" Lya's eyes widened. "Yeah" i bit my lip. Im trying so bad to break them two. Im litteraly crossing my fingers. "Lya just don't trust him" i say holding her hand. "He's a f**k boy" i rolled my eyes.
"I still can't believe he smokes!" She said taking another sip of her Apple Juice. "Yup" i said popping the P. "I asked him if he was hiding anything and he said no! Now you're telling me that he smokes!" She said.

"Yeah.." i said. "Well im full now" i said smiling. "You wanna go to class?" I asked standing up. She nodded.

"Leggo". We kept laughing all the way. Tho she's in another class so its kinda boring. On the way Roi passed. Roi you better be scared, im gonna tell her everything. Ugh.