Chapter 23

Chapter 23: The Real World

<<Niki's P.O.V>>

"Niki you still like Roi right?" Fred asked
"Um.. yeah, why you ask?" I said curiously. "Oh umm nothing.." he said walking away. "Mmkayy.. then" I said to myself.

Then i needed to go to the toilet so bad. I drank too much apple juice at lunch time. Gaaaah.

"Teacher can i go to the toilet?" I asked in a hurry. "Yes, you may go Niki" Ms Lin said.

I went out the class, ran to the toilet, emptied my fluids, washed my hands, looked at the mirror and-

"You know i almost told Niki about your secret" a familiar voice said, and i think it's Fred...
"What secret?" Another familiar voice say. I hid behind the door of the girls restroom to hear them from outside.
"That you don't like her anymore" Fred said.
WHAT. WAIT.. IS HE TALKING TO ROI

"Did you ask her if he still likes me?" Roi asked. "Yeah, and she still does" Fred replied.

"Oh can you send me more of the pics?" Roi asked. "Oh sure" He replied.

"To be honest i like Japanese" Fred said. "I like Australian" Roi said.

I went out the Restroom as dramatic and fierce as i can. And i suddenly realised that i was crying.

I saw Roi and Fred on a bench in front of the boys restroom playing their phones.

Tears rolled down my face, and more tears.

"You... don't... like me.. anymore?????" I asked as another tear rolled down my face.
"NIKI? What are you doing here!?" Roi shouted.

"ME!? ME!? SO YOU REALLY DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE! I KNEW IT" i shouted.

"LOVE IS FAKE!" I shouted like i've never before.. i couldn't control my self.
"I WOULDN'T HAVE DATE YOU!"

"YOUR LIES, YOUR FREAKING LIES!"
"ALL THE THINGS I DID JUST TO BE WITH YOU!" I looked down.

"Niki.. im sorry.." Roi said. I knew he was happy. He wanted us to break up.
"And you're a pervert. YOU LOOK AT GIRLS PICTURES!" I said as i took his phone and scrolled through it.

He grabbed it. "I guess we're done.." i sniffed.
"Ugh you're such a b**ch" i said walking away.

I knew he didn't like me anymore. He tells me pretty lies.. and i believed him. How stupid was i?

Why did i fall for him when i knew he was a f*ck boy. Why? I knew he had a lot of ex's but still i did fall for him.

I thought he was the stupid one.. now i am.

I wanted to go home so bad but i guess i just have to survive Afternoon Period first.
•••
*RIIIIING*
I decided to wait for Aaron at his class. As he went out i knew he was surprised.

"Niki? Why are you- NIKI DID YOU CRY!?" He asked. "Im fine" "i just broke up with Roi, that's it" i continued.

He pulled me into a hug, "well i hope you're fine," he said while hugging. "Aaron?" I said on his shoulder.
"Yeah?"

"You know i use to have a crush on you" i said.
"And i still do". I said quickly.

And right there was when i realised, i've been liking the wrong guy all along..