Chapter-39.

Long chap...huh! 

Second last chapter too :D 

Just one more to go. :)) 

Please vote and comment :*

--------------------------------------------Song-Comfotably Numb (Pink Floyd)----------------------------

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege. "

Chapter 39- *Graduation Disaster.* 

THREE THINGS THAT CROSSED my mind while I kissed Ian were-

First, he tasted like honey and tobacco. Even though it was a weird combination, it tasted delicious.

Second, because of the above thought, I was officially a whore.

Third, I couldn’t stop myself.

Fourth, that just proves how very whorish I was.

Oh damn! That’s four things.

You put mankind to disgrace, with the IQ level of a worm.

BAH!

Ian didn’t go all smoochy all me, and maybe that was the reason it was so hard for me to pull away. His lips had mine glued to his as if it was metal and magnet. I couldn’t pull myself away.

Ian’s hand wrapped around my waist and hips, and pushed me up. And so there I was, in front of our houses, making out with my best friend against his car.

How very classy of me!

Maybe Ian had read my thoughts, yet again. Or maybe it was due to the lack of breath going by the way he was panting, but he pulled away not really thought, judging by the way I could still feel his heavy breathing on my lips.

‘’Man, that’s the best graduation present!’’ I heard Ian’s breathless voice, and contemplated whether to open my eyes or not. I had just proved that I was no better than the sluts of my school, in some ways I was even worse than them. At least they wouldn’t go and make out with their best friend when she has just broken up with his brother.

Getting furious at myself, I opened my eyes, and pushed Ian away, not bothering to pick up any of the things I had dropped because of heat of the moment, and quite frankly stupidity I just displayed there.

I had barely taken four steps towards my house, when I was pulled back. Ian was too damn strong for me to resist, he was too dominating. I just sighed in frustration as my eyes met his. That bastard was grinning ear to ear.

‘’Where do you think you are going?’’ Ian asked with a smile that was close to a smirk.

That was enough to infuriate me. ‘’Ian. Just leave me, ‘’ I said though my teeth. It angered me that I was angry, and honestly, it wasn’t even Ian’s fault in the first place. But I knew, to get away from him, I needed to play rough.

‘’No can do, cupcake. Nobody walks away after kissing me like that.’’ That’s when the half grin transformed into that annoying smirk. He stated this as if he was some god. Sometimes I did fear for Ian’s sanity.

I tried to yank my hand free but going by the amused expression on Ian’s face, it was hardly causing him any trouble, ‘’Ian! I am warning you, let go off me or I will hurt you so much that you wouldn’t even recognize yourself.’’

Ian took a step towards me, and from his free hand he patted my head, like he was patronizing me. ‘’Aw. Don’t get mad.’’ I had a sudden urge to stomp my foot. On Ian’s face. Really hard.