Chapter-31.

<------- Click on the cute button! please ^_^

Things are going to kinda change after this. Alright? There'll be fun but, um...Okay I should shut up! 

Enjoy :))

---------------------------Song-Have you ever really loved woman (Bryan Adams)---------------------

*That's not how it was suppose to go!* 

I FELT drunk and dizzy.

That too without any alcohol.

A very humiliating situation indeed, when I could not even stand on my own two feet.  Maybe it was the thick, foggy air that had got to me, or it was Ben’s kisses that I couldn’t get enough of, nonetheless I felt tipsy that too without any booze. I was a severe case of lightweight and it wasn’t even a pretty sight.

We came out of the cafeteria, after savoring every dish, filling in our plates like we hadn’t eaten in days. Well, it was just me and Bryan who had done that and had received very cold and stern look from Ashley which clearly stated she can abandon us any minute. Aloof of this fact, we ate like pigs, actually we outdid the pigs. Yes, I know we are awesome! And then we had one too much punch, which was of every color, literally. So, I drank the colors of the rainbow and then burped and left the cafeteria with Ben, Bryan and Ashley who was maintaining some distance from me.

‘’Bryan, you-you-you,’’ I couldn’t seem to be able to finish the sentence as I hung around Bryan’s abdomen for support, he wrapped a hand around me, ‘’Yes, Emily?’’ Bryan asked politely and I could see Ben giving me a very amused look from beside Bryan.

I stuck my tongue at Ben, ‘’Will my pee come in rainbows now?’’ I asked Bryan as I hiccupped and I heard Ben chuckle loudly, I shot him a glare and he winked at me.

‘’Why do you think so?’’ Bryan asked and bit his lips once, Ashley snorted beside me.

‘’You know I had all the punch which make the colors of the rainbow so, they are so many and I drank all of them! All of them!’’ I said the last part loudly, and a few people rushing either in the direction of the cafeteria or the gym started at me, ‘’what?’’  I asked them, as they turned back to go. It’s as if you are not allowed to speak your mind! That’s mutiny!

Bryan nodded, ‘’that’s great, Emily,’’ He said as if he was really praising me, ‘’you had seven punches. That’s really good.’’ My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, ‘’How seven?’’ I asked as we stood on the gate of the gym.

‘’Rainbow consist of seven colors, doesn’t it Emily?’’ Bryan asked as his cheeks turned red, he was trying to control his expression. I stared at him, unsure what to answer so I started mumbling, ‘’I had many punch Bryan. Many many, punch, I had red, blue, green, yellow, violet, pink, orange, indigo…and... .’’ I trailed off my eyes wide in disbelief, ‘’I had brown too! I had a rainbow and two strips! I drank a dorainbow!’’

They burst out laughing, and I joined them too after a while, though I didn’t know why, ‘’Do you need to pee, Em?’’ Ashley asked and tugged me a bit as I was continuously fidgeting, I nodded at her. She pulled me away from Ben and Bryan who were still laughing, towards the deserted corridor.

‘’Wash your face when you come out!’’ Ashley shouted as I entered the cubical to pee, ‘’you cannot even take a cough syrup! A bit of alcohol and you act like a freaking drunkard.’’ I had to strain my ears to hear what she was saying, Ashley sounded a bit angry.

So, I washed my face, or rather drowned my face in the water in the basin which Ashley had filled to the brim, ‘’Open your eyes Em! And splash the water in your face hard!’’ Ashley commanded, and I was slowly gaining more senses, lights seemed clearer, my hearing improved, it was as if I had removed the invisible glass in front of me and could see the world through my eyes.