Chapter-38.

OOOO! :P here's the new chap. The story is coming to an end.

Hope you like the chapter :))

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Please please please hear the song on the right! Its a sincere request!

----------------------------------------Never say never (The Fray)----------------------------------------

'Guys wait for the perfect girl = Playboy's fault. Girls wait for the perfect guy = Disney's fault.'

Chapter 38- *Chitty chitty bang bang.*

ALL I WANTED RIGHT now was to slap Ashley hard across the face.

I hate when people cry.

That too in public.

‘’Ash, please stop crying…everyone is looking at us.’’ I said while gritting my teeth, trying not to yell at her whilst she cried an ocean. I looked around for some help from her boyfriend, but only found my classmates looking at us with a weird expression.

But, my dear friend kept on blubbering, ‘’But I am going to UC and Bryan to Stanford…and then you’ll be so faaaar.’’ She started hiccupping and sobbing in my black graduation robe. Oh great!

I tried to soothe Ashley, but it didn’t work out at all, ‘’Ash, you need to keep it down or they’ll throw us out of the Hall.’’ I whispered scream at her, as one of the Chief Guest gave some sort of inspiring speech. It only managed to inspire bunch of us to doze off to sleep.

Yes, it was our stupid Graduation Day. And Bryan and Ian were nowhere in sight. Fu*king as*holes.

‘’Em, you promised you wouldn’t leave me and go,’’ Ashley went on in half hysterical voice. This was the reason I had waited three weeks to tell her that I have been accepted into NYU, but my plan had backfired big time. Ashley didn’t care that it was our Graduation ceremony, or the room was full of kids and their parents! She went on crying and saying some incoherent things.

I glanced around one more time, and found Ian, Bryan, Chris and the some of the others congregating around the farthest area designated for the students. Our parents were sitting farther back, with such exited faces that it looked like we all were being awarded Noble Prizes.

‘’So with the thought of progress and enlightenment in mind, let’s commence the graduation ceremony.’’ The chief guest announced as a clap and cheering broke out in the El Gore Seminar Hall. The principal stepped out on the stage, and started another speech on what was expected of the students when they leave the school and blah blah blah, meanwhile we were made to get up by several harassed looking teachers and stand in an alphabetical order. And boy! Was the line huge. Try arranging three hundred kids in a line.

As I stood way back in the line, I had the sudden jolt of panic. Nope, not the panic attack kind, but simple panic of leaving the school, getting out in the world and sh*t.

The loud boisterous chatter going behind me, got me out of my thoughts, I looked back to see Ian and some others harassing the boy just behind me, Joey Walmar. The boy looked fairly close to tears, as they started laughing on his face.

‘’cut it out Ian!’’ I stepped out to shield Joey from the bullies. Ian frowned at me, ‘’Oh come on Em, it’s just for fun…isn’t it Jo?’’ He asked Joey in such a menacing voice that he didn’t have any other option than to agree with Ian.

So, the poor boy nodded bleakly.

‘’Ian! That’s enough!’’ I told him sternly, as we moved on in the line. The bullying stopped abruptly and I heard a sigh of relief, definitely from Joey, ‘’So you can care for this pus*y but not me.’’ I heard Ian’s voice from behind, and sharp intake of breath from several others.