chapter-6.

<---- Vote ^_^ 

There is a picture of kate on the side...

---------------------------------------------Song-Dirty Dancer( Enrique Iglesias)--------------------------------

'If women ruled the world there would be no war. Just some jealous countires not talking to each other.'

Chapter 6-*A drunken mistake. Not again!*

MY EYES WERE SHUT tight, Ian was really close, I could feel his breath warming my face and running a shiver down my spine. Suddenly I heard a loud banging sound, enough to distract both of us.

I opened my eyes. Kate bustled through the doors glaring at Ian and looking pissed as hell.

"WTF! Are you doing here Ian?" Kate asked angrily. These cheerleaders especially the blond ones have the tendency to stay stuff in abbreviations, which is even more annoying than their bubble gum like voice.

"Nothing. I was just helping out Emily."

"WITH WHAT?? HER LIPS!?" Kate shouted angrily, her high pitched voice so loud that I thought it would crack.

“No she was drunk so I—‘’

"So you what Ian? How could you leave me out there to be here with this bitch?" Kate interrupted Ian, talking about me as if I wasn’t there.

I didn't wait to hear more, all the shouting was really giving me a headache. I knew they were about to have a fight knowing how Kate is, very damn possessive, so I sneaked out of the room before Ian could notice I was missing and out in the living room where the party was still going on in full swing, everybody was dancing on the floor, grinding against each other. I decided to leave knowing I had a good couple of minutes before Ian could escape Kate and prevent me from leaving the party.

 I escaped from that filthy bitch and that man-whore. How could he possibly try to make out with me? What’s wrong with him? We have kissed earlier but that was when we were only ten, why would Ian want to kiss me now?

 He is doing it 'cause he likes you and he wants you to feel the same way.

 You think you are more intelligent than me?

 Well, I am the brain.

 oh yeah. I forgot! My bad. Good good. Keep going.

After that I left my brain in peace and let it do its job.

I was just making my way out when someone tapped on my shoulders, I almost fell forwards. Dammit! I was so drunk that I couldn’t even stand straight. Drinks always had a very strong effect on me, unlike other people few drinks were enough to get me dizzy and lose my mind.

"Whoa! Careful down there." Someone grabbed my waist from behind preventing me from falling.

I turned out to be face to face with Ben.

"Oh hey Ben, you saved my life!" I told him brightly, jabbing my hand in his rock-hard chest. He didn't protest, he just held me up by my waist. I could feel the small tingles shooting inside my waist, from his small but intimate action.

"I'm glad." he winked at me.

"You are such a flirt!" I giggled, tumbling over my own words. Ben grinned in response. 

"Let's get  some shots!" I screamed out of nowhere.

"I don't know about that Emily." Ben hesitated, studying me intently, probably trying to be the wise one here.