chapter-7.

happy reading. 

----------------------------------------Song-Eyes on Fire (Blue foundation)---------------------------------

'Don't break anyone's heart, they have only one.... Break their bones, they have 206 of them.'

Chapter 7-*Startling feelings.* 

I WOKE UP ALL DIZZY.

 My head seemed like it was an active volcano that was about to burst. I got up from the huge bed walking around like a zombie, trying to figure out where I was and what I was actually doing here. All I could come up with was we had a party at Ashley’s place and that was enough to make it clear that I had made a big blunder.

Naturally, I started panicking. Thinking of the all the scenarios, losing my virginity seemed the worst because I didn’t even know who the guy was and I didn’t want to end up in sixteen and pregnant, mainly because I was seventeen but still, I had a whole future planned and it would be all ruined! Unless they made seventeen and pregnant.

I never knew anybody so dumb. 

Good job! You are insulting yourself. 

I tried really hard, trust me really hard, to remember what the hell was I doing here? Another jolt of panic came when I realized that I had not informed my Mom or Ian. They were so going to kill me. Why? Why does this happen to me? Why do I always end up doing something really stupid? Well, the last party I attended I got drunk. Again. And ended up almost stripping myself and it’s not even the most embarrassing! Thankfully, this time I was fully dressed.

I got up from the bed and moved towards the mirror that was hanging on the opposite wall. I was not looking forward to seeing myself, as it is I looked mediocre, how much worse would I look now? But before I could retrace my steps back to the comfy bed, I caught a glimpse of myself and I looked no better than a clown with make up dripping down. My eyes were swollen and slightly red, hair was a bird’s nest. I groaned at my image and tried to untangle my hair with my hand, already knowing it was a wasted effort.

I stretched myself up and could feel a little sore around my waist and neck and then I noticed I had a hickey! wow, this is getting just better and better. I swore pretty loudly and then started laughing, I don't have a clue why. This is no way funny I am losing my mind!

You didn't even have it, to begin with! 

So where do you speak from?! My butt? 

 Ian was going to kill the guy who did this and my mom was going to kill me for staying away the whole night without informing her. There was so much to look forward to.

As I was about to open the door someone opened it from the other side and just crashed into me. I was about to fall but I regained my balance but whoever it was fell on the floor. It turned out to be a girl, shit! Did I have sex with a girl? Is it even possible? No no no!

''Shit I am so sorry,'' I mumbled and tried to help the girl up. Her blond curls fell on her face, I tried to recognize her through it. But, you know my vision wasn't supporting me much and I wasn’t very coherent at the moment.

''It’s okay Emmy.'' the voice replied, relief engulfed my senses as I recognized the voice. 

It was Ashley. And then I panicked.

''Ash don't tell me we had sex last night?'' I shouted, my voice reaching the highest decibel possible, I was sure her neighbors could hear me.

'' Of course not, silly.'' she replied looking horrified, I on the other hand was quite relieved, at least I hadn’t lost my virginity to a girl.