Chapter-22 (part two)

------------------------Song- Starlight. (Muse)---------------------

''He did what?'' Ashley looked at me aghast. 

I looked at her with a very frustrated look, ''I think I already told you! He kissed me!'' I whispered shouted at her. 

We were hiding at the spot where no one would catch us bunking, it was the best place ever! The girls' Washroom! 

''Like with the tongue?'' Ashley interrogated, raising her eyebrows. 

I grimaced at her, this girl is disgusting! ''NO!'' I shouted at her this time. 

She shook her head at me, smiling, ''Babe, its okay then!'' 

''You sure you are not crazy?'' 

''Let's not go that deep.'' She answered thoughtfully, I chuckled at the scattered brain blondie. 

The bell rang, giving us an almost cardiac arrest! When the bell died down Ashley whispered, ''I think I should go!'' in a bit of a panic. 

''Yeah, you should.'' I whispered back. 

I had made her miss or rather bunk advance chemistry due to my stupid crisis, though for me it wasn't much of a problem since it was Gym. 

She missed her chemistry period because I was peeping through the door like a nutcase and making weird hand signs to make her come out. 

By the way,mental note to self : Learn to make and use hand signs.

She came out on the pretext of going to the washroom, and even Miss Holly knows it doesn't take us a whole period to pee! 

 It was my History period now and I hadn't seen Ben yet, it was making me a bit restless, so weird! but, Thank god! We had this period together. I slumped my black bag on my shoulder and made my through the history classroom which was at the end of the hallway, I was mentally cursing god for getting me aquainted with a dimwit like Ian! My life would have been so much better! 

''Thank you for gracing us with your presence, Miss Walker.'' The obnoxious Mr. Bloom so-called greeted me as soon as I entered the classroom. 

Now it came to my notice that I was late for the as I saw all the students already in place, ''The pleasure is all mine.'' I returned sarcastically, the evil grin from Mr. Obnoxious face dropped. Boo you! 

I sat next to Ben, on the second last seat. He gave me a side glance and a dazzling smile which showed his dimples, I returned the smile with my patheic one. Damn me!

I checked the class around, as Mr. Bloom started his lecture, there was no Ian in sight! Awesome! 

I got out of my revrie as someone nudged me with white paper, I turned to my left but Ben had already withdrawn his hand, there was a small chit on my desk now, I opened up in supersonic speed. At least its better than listening to the boring lecture. 

: You seem worried. What's wrong Doll face? 

He was still keeping up with the nickname. Damn! Ashley will tease me like hell now! And how the fuck does he get to know everything? 

: Can you read minds? 

: Only yours :* tell me what's wrong? 

: Girl problem =P 

: Uh, okay. 

I stifled a laugh, turning all red in the process. Ben looked so embarass when I made that pathetic excuse. Stupid boy!