Chapter-20.

Oh my god! Please please see the video! :D 

Its so damn fitting. ^_^

----------------------------------------Song-Carnival of rust (Poets of the Fall.)---------------------------

*Don't get your panties in a notch.*

I WENT INSIDE MY house with a crumbling ego and a bruised heart.

''Ian, is something wrong?'' My mom asked me in a concerned tone as soon as I entered the kitchen.

I shook my head and went towards the fridge, ''Tell me please?'' She pressed.

Women! I hate them! They are so pushy!

''I told you its nothing!'' I answered coldly and immediately her face fell. Crap! I was feeling bad about it!

Women! They make you feel bad! Even if its not your fault!

I took out Red Bull from the fridge and sighed at my mom, ''Seriously, everything's good.'' I said putting emphasis on good, making it sound like 'goood' my mom didn't acknowledge my sad attempt even by a smile.

Her expression didn't change and it was a terrible guilt charger kind of expression! ''Mom!'' I pleaded her to look at me.

''It's okay, I understand you don't want to share it with me.'' She answered in an agonized tone.

Women! They manipulate you!

I sighed in frustation, she would not let this one go! '' Me and Emily had a fight and she doesn't want to be friends anymore.'' I murmured hurriedly.

She eyed me carefully before replying back, ''What did you guys fight about?'' she asked looking straight into my blue eyes from hers.

I can't lie to her! And I am becoming such a wuss! Ugh! '' I told her that I like her and since she didn't feel the same about me she didn't want to be friends anymore.'' I whispered to her my voice broke at the end. Great! I am a pansy girl now! Fantastic!

My mom was listening to all this intently, she was in fact leaning towards be a bit,''I am so proud of you boy.'' she whispered back after a while.

My mouth gaped open in shock.

Women! Most of the time they don't make sense!

''W--wh--what?'' I managed to ask her.

 She nodded before answering, ''You did the right thing by telling her your feelings.'' She gave me a pained smile.  Okay! That wasn't expected at all! ''I knew it always, don't worry son she will get to know it too.'' She murmured softly and stoked my hair. 

I took a sip from the red bull and cleared my throat, definetly not liking getting all touch feely, ''You need help?'' I asked when I saw vegetables cut and trimmed on a plate on the counter.

''Yes, make a salad.'' She answered, seeing my effort at changing the subject. 

I took the plate from the counter and put all the veggies in a bowl and started working on the salad, trying to avoid any further conversation with my mom who was still staring at me with a worried look.

''So, she's not talking to you?'' she finally asked me in a smooth voice, a little too smooth to be normal.

I shook my head no.

''Isn't that a little harsh?'' She asked again.

I nodded.

Women! They test your patience!