19: The pain

Kalmin POV

Shabina has disappeared into thin air. She has locked hair self in some room somewhere in the castle.

My family and I are getting worried and Marshmallow is missing his moms kisses, and he is bored as hell.

We only see her at breakfast and dinner and that's it.
Her white hair looks Matt and she has dark under eyes and they are also puffy. All from stress and sleep deprivation and mostly the crying.

It's night right now, about 12 Am maybe. And I'm waiting for my love. My queen.

The door opens and there she is. Her eyes are red and fresh tears are noticeable on her cheeks. My poor baby.

She comes in sobbing, her nose was red and her hair was a mess. And she looked dirty.

I sat on the bed with my arms wide open for to come in them.

My mate needed me, and comfort she shall have.

She came running into my arms, crying her little icy heart out.

"Please" she cried out.

"Please take the pain away!" She sobbed. I kept shushing her like a baby, and rocking her slowly. My finger were tangled in her hair, massaging her oily scalp, while my other hand was on her back and my fingers were running little circles on her.

Her sobbing and heart rate calmed down, so now she's just hiccuping.

I slid the zipper on her dress down, taking off her dress I put her in our bed under the covers. I got in after her, grabbed her by the waist and I laid her on me, that way she stayed in my arms. I again tangled my fingers in her hair and started to massage, her heart beat going back to the serene motion I'm used to. And with her breathing regulated, I can tell she now fell asleep. And soon I fell asleep too.

                                              ❄️

I didn't know what to write, so here is another filler chapter.... and Thank you for the 8K!!!!

Please make sure to;
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!
Share!

Please make sure to;Vote!Comment!Follow!Share!