2:The meeting

Alpha Kalmin POV 🐺

When I woke up this morning, I had the greatest Idea.

But I don't think Electricity likes it.

The idea was that since electricity is the size of a puppy, why not get her those cute adorable clothes! So I went to the stores, and bought so many cute clothes and shoes for her.

And so far, she likes some of the skirts, and little blouses, and dresses, but she doesn't like non of the shoes, their too small and uncomfortable for her, so naturally; She ripped them apart.

Some Alphas called in for a meeting, rogues were getting out of control and our packs are getting bigger, making our lands too small for us.

I walk towards the All Alphas Conference room, electricity following behind like my little shadow. I can't help it, she's too fucking adorable, and I don't want to leave her anywhere alone.

And the thing is, I don't think she wants to leave me either. Yesterday when I went to go to the bathroom, she followed me in, and she faced the wall while I took a piss. I have never seen a female mate willingly go everywhere with their Other half like a love sick puppy, although I can't judge her, I adore her as much as she adores me, maybe more.

I open the door to the conference room, and I let my mate to go in first.

I sat on my chair, the head chair since it's in my pack grounds the meeting is in, and electricity wandered of into the cabinets, somehow getting on the top of the cabinet through the inside. That made the Alphas and Luna's laugh, and I too.

"Who's that cute ball of fluffiness?" Luna Margaret asked, I smiled, "that Luna Margaret, it's the girl I've always dreamed of and waited for my whole life. My mate".

The Alphas smiled and congratulated me, while the Luna's squealed, and I chuckled.

"Another girl to join our team!" They cheered.

And that was the que for my little mate to jump off of the cabinet onto the table, giving me a heart attack in the process of doing so.

"Don't do that, you scared me, you could've gotten hurt" I scolded her, but she shrugged me off and ignored me, leaving me with my mouth wide open, making everyone laugh.

Electricity walked over to Luna Margaret and licked her fingers while Luna Margaret petted her with her other hand. Electricity did the same with the other Luna's making everyone adore her.

"Okay, that's enough, princess, come here" I commanded, and she came running to me with her little tongue out, making me laugh. She sat in front of me, like a good little girl.

I wish she'd shift, that way I'd have her sitting on my lap, with my arms around her. That would be heaven.
The best heaven I'll ever be in. No.
The best heaven will be when I mate with her or when she gives birth to our children.

I should stop, I'm thinking way ahead in the future.

"Do you guys know any reasons why Rogues are getting out of control, except the fact that their rogues" everyone laughed at the last part, except Electricity.

                                            💠

The meeting went well, the Alphas and Luna's didn't feel or see anything unusual going on with their Packs, so I guess, rogues are being rogues.

Right now, Electricity and I are laying on the sofa. Well I'm laying on the sofa watching tv, while Electricity is laying on my chest taking a little nap.

There was a moment I thought about getting her a dog bed, but I don't think she'll like it, and I don't want to treat her like dog just because she's in a form of a cute little puppy.
So she's going to sleep and cuddle with me. :)

I start petting her head and scratching behind her right ear and she leans into my touch, purring in bliss.

Her eyes are closed and she starts to lick up my fingers and hands, and goes back to sleep, making me silently chuckle and awe at her.

Later on, I wake her up cause it was dinner time.
After everyone eats, they start to play with Electricity.

As their playing with her, the worst and sluttiest (I'm sure there is someone worst out there) person I've ever encountered comes in; Snow, I can't say she's the packs slut, cause I don't want to assume and name her such a word or rank, but she acts like she fucks everyone. And now, I'm her next target. I don't even know why she's trying.

She looks at my family playing with Electricity and looks away whispering "mutt" her scowl was deep, but then she 'seductively' smiled at me when she noticed me.

"Hey baby" she 'purred'.
"Don't call me that, I'm your alpha" I boomed, but she still wouldn't go away.
"Baby, are you still playing hard to get, don't be that way, I know you want me" she lifted her eyebrow and put her hand on my chest. But suddenly her eyes widen, and she looked down, making me look down as well.

And there was my little minx, right beside Ariels foot. Her right hind leg up, and her pee cascading down Snows ankle. Everyone was laughing, and I was in tears of laughing too.

"Ew! So gross! You disgusting bitch!" And what she did next, made me see red.

Ariel kicked my baby, making her hit the wall, and start whimpering and whining in pain.
Everyone gasped. That's when she crossed the line.

Everyone was growling at Ariel, everyone's eyes are red. But my eyes are the reddest and my growl was the loudest. And that when I snapped. For the fist time in my life I hit a woman, and I don't feel bad about it, cause that woman, hit my woman. And nobody touches or talks to my queen in such bulgar way.

                                            💠

Hope you guys liked it!
Vote, comment, follow!

Hope you guys liked it! Vote, comment, follow!