8: Marshmallow

Shabina POV (Aka Electricity) 💠

After yesterday's eventful day and me exposing my self to Kalmin and the pack, Kalmin hasn't let me out of his reach. He's followed me into the bathroom while I took a piss. The only time he gives me space is when I'm about to change or take off my clothes or take a shower or bath. Not that I mind if he sees me naked, I was born to be his and he was born to be mine.

Although I wasn't supposed to have a mate in the first place.

Right now, I was sitting on Kalmins lap with everyone else sitting down either with their mates or beside their friends or family.

"So what happens now?" Jenna asks.

"Well, we need to move back to my castle, we'll make a coronation for everyone".

"We can leave the pack alone-" Emanuela cut in.

"Were not leaving the pack, the pack is moving with us" I laughed.

"Impossible-" Kalmin dad- Jameson- mumbled.

"I know right, I'm not even supposed to have a mate" I exasperate.

"What do you mean, your not supposed to have a mate?" Kalmin looked up at me from where he's sitting, anger and sadness shown on his eyes.

"The Moon Goddess gifts everyone with a mate-"he started but I cut him off.

"Yeah, well, mother dearest hates me for no reason..
She hates me, all because I was born the oldest and my brother the second, I was supposed to be the queen of wolves but my mother gave the throne to my brother, not that I cared is only a tittle. I never grew up with a good mother figure, she always avoided me, the one who gave me love and raised me was my father, he was kind and gentle and caring. In my eyes he was a king, my king. I never was envious of my twin brother, I love him so much, and my father never had a favorite, he loved us both equally. But once mother got a notice of that, she got mad, she took me to the top of the world, where the sun never reached, and the place where she took me wasn't even cold, windy or frozen. But when I heard what my mother did to my father, I made up the strongest snowstorm in all of history. I was so angry, so heartbroken, and I grew cold, my soul was empty, my black hair turned a holographic white, my grey eyes turned into a cold Electric blue, and my tan skin turned into a pasty white pastel pink." I looked up into all of their eyes, they held sorrow.

"What happened to your father?" Emanuela asked.

"My mother hanged him from a willow tree, just to see me brake and cry, just to see me shatter into pieces. I turned evil for a while, I created an army, a very strong one, their loyal, I then created my first members and I created more until I had thousands of them, I made my kingdom, I was about to take over the world to show this bitch whose the boss here. Until I realized, I was doing everything wrong, I was disappointing my dad, my king. I corrected everything, I made my kingdom all happy, and my warriors a lot more stronger and I became what my dad always wanted me to be; a queen. My mother watched me thrive from afar, and she got furious, she tried to curse me, she tried to take away what's rightfully mine!" I growled.

"She tried to you away from me Kalmin... but jokes on her, she's not the boss of us, she tried to succeed but the fates went against her, and they didn't take you away, I found this out when I met you" I smiled at him.

"Who was your dad?" He asked

"The sun king" I grinned, I felt pride. They were absolutely shocked but still smiled.