7: Hello, my king pt1

A/n: I decided to make this chapter longer with the content you have been waiting for! Your welcome!

Shabina (aka Electricity) POV 💠

Today is the day!
The day of my kings birthday, I can't wait to finally shift in front of him!
It's taken a lot of my energy to be in this form. But you got to do what you got to do.

Kalmin, my handsome Kalmin, he is sooo dreamy.
His black hair and brown hazel eyes and olive smooth skin. And the aura around him, it screams power. A good kind of power of course.

Right now I'm sneaking out of bed, I'm going to bake Kalmin a cake of what his hybrid form will look like when I mark him. He will be half black lion and half black wolf, and his mark will represent that he is mine and that he is royalty, his mark will be in the shape of a ninja blade, my name will also be in cursive, like any normal mark.

After I sneaked out of bed, I somehow got the door to open. I went down the stairs fast that way I wouldnt make any noise. I went into the kitchen and did the thing I've been craving to do for the past two weeks; I shifted.

I remember how my pack members from where I come from told me how when they shifted it hurt them, and it scared them. But to me feeling my bones snap back into place, was like a full body massage.

I felt my white hair flow to my mid back, it almost touched my hips. But it was long enough to fall on my lap when I sit on a chair.

Unlike other werewolves, when I shift back to my human form, I'm not stark naked, my clothes don't rip. Which is a good thing; I don't need some type of weird reputation saying I don't have dignity.

I look down at my hands. They're 'sweating', I'm basically melting. I don't have much time to be here.

I made sure my crown wasn't tipping.

I took a bowl from the cabinets and went in the freezer and took a lot more ice cream than I should've. I went back in the freezer and decorated my ice cream with ice cubes. I need to be cold, I can't have the chance of getting a hot fever, I need a cold fever. If that's even a thing.

After I ate my 'breakfast', I got everything ready for the cake.

Flour
Sugar
Eggs
Salt
Baking soda
Butter
Milk
Vanilla extract
Almond extract
Icing
Frosting
Pans
Oil spray
Spoons
Spatulas

Everything you need to bake a cake I had mounted on the kitchen counter. It looked like someone cooked and didn't put anything away.

I mixed all the dry ingredients and then I mixed the wet ingredients and then I just mixed it all together.
I put the mix in a pan and put it in the oven to bake.
Then I made marshmallows fondant, with colors of white, light grey, and royal grey and royal black. I made a wolf with a mane of a lion with the royal black and royal grey fondant, I made a full moon with the light grey fondant, and I covered the whole cake with the white fondant, I then placed the hybrid and full moon on top of the cake. I put it in the fridge that way the fondant doesn't melt from the heat.

I cleaned up the mess I made, but at the end I ended up making breakfast for everyone in the pack. It looked like a mountain.

As I was finishing putting everything away, I heard a stampede of feet walking down the stairs, but I didn't do anything, I just waited for them with a smile.

When they came into the kitchen, Kalmins mom, dad, sister, beta, and gamma, and the cousin, had a shocked and confused expression.

"Hello!" I smiled.
"I hope you guys are hungry- well obviously are I mean it's morning, anyway, breakfast?" I rambled.