13: The Coronating Plan.

Thank you for the 4K!!

Shabina POV 💠

It's been long enough, 3 days to be exact and I've had enough. Today I'm doing a ball to announce that I've found my king and Mate. And I'm coronating him, and right after the ceremony is done, when we go to our chambers, I'll mark him as my king and he'll mark me as his queen. That's my plan. I call it "The Coronating Plan". I know, so original, right?

So now, I'm putting on my dress. It's a long shimmery silver dress with spaghetti straps. At the back of the end of the dress it's long for me to drag on the floor for when I walk, and at the side of my leg there is a slit that went all they to the middle of my thigh. Im also wearing a white winter cape, it was also dragging. My crown was sitting at the top of my head made out of the thickest and strongest ice anyone could ever make. And my accessories were a icy bracelet, my rings, and necklace and choker made out of thick ice.

My high heels weren't that high and they were also made out of ice. Most would say that it's dangerous but it's an exception since I'm the queen of the winter. And again, like I said, they aren't that high.

My hair was braided into thick cornrows all they to the back of my head and the rest of my hair was left down and loosely curled into waves. I looked badass.

Like always.

My make up was done beautifully by aka me. I had a  black glittery smokey eye. The lipstick I'm wearing is a matte black lipstick. And my highlight was a flashing white. It probably made my mom blind from how popping it was. And even my eyebrows were white they were still on point.

If you didn't know, I'm an hour late cause I've been checking myself out on the mirror. I just can't get enough of myself, I also have to make sure everything is in place and that nothing is wrong. I have to look presentable.

I walk out of my room, my guards following behind me.

"You look marvelous my queen" one of them say.

"I agree my queen" the other one says.
"Thank you guys, you both look handsome as always" I smile at them.

When we reach the double doors, I push them both open. I walk out, everyone's eyes on me.
My brother was there, that's where I headed. His arms were wide open for me to go into. After we hugged, that's when I faced the crowd. Everyone's eyes were on me.

There were a few Alphas I recognized, and a few I didn't. Probably new ones. And there were pack members from different packs. All of the females looked extravagant, a few looked too eye catching, but non the less still beautiful and appropriate. And the males looked handsome as always, some a little sloppy but still, handsome.

They all looked at me expectingly, they were all silent.

"For I have found my king. YOUR king! He shall meets your aspects, if not then he is better!" I shouted.

I lifted my right arm to my side, which pointed to Kalmin and his family. Well our family now.
"This is now the Winter Royal Family" I declared, which earned me lots of claps and cheers.

"I have made a personal Crown for the king, and other Crowns and tiaras for the rest of the Winter Royal Family"

That's when the a few butlers and maids came out, with the crowns and tiaras on some white pillows with blue braided linings.

                                             💠
Cliff hanger... you shall wait till tomorrow... I think, depends how Irma is feeling.
You never know if she feels like flooding my house or something.
Hope everyone take cares!btw...

Vote!
Follow!
Comment!
Hope you like!

Vote!Follow!Comment!Hope you like!