14: The sword

Shabina POV

Each person had either a butler or maid in front of them with a crown or tiara on top of a pillow.

I had my sword ready and in hand.

I passed each one of them, till I reached Kalmins sister; Emanuela.

"Get on both of your knees" I told her. She got on her knees, careful of not to ruin her dress, not that I cared I have a full wardrobe for her, Jenna, and her mother.

I pulled out my sword and held it out on her left shoulder.
"Do you, Emanuela Jamelise Black, promise to hold your heart out for this kingdom, to cherish and protect it with your life and fight for this kingdom if it's in any risk no matter what's the cost?"

"I, Emanuela Jamelise Black, promise to hold my heart out for this kingdom, to cherish and protect it with my life and fight for this kingdom if it's in any risk no matter what's the cost" she puts her head down in submission, I tap my sword on each side of her shoulders. "Sigh right here" I showed her the paper and the feather pen. She took it and sighed right under where her name was on print.
This is where a few of my soldiers came out and stood behind me but in front of her.
"Choose" I commanded her.
"What?" She asked me, confusion came through her voice.
"Choose a royal guard" I told her. She this 'oh' face.
" I would like him" she pointed to Jones, one of my first creations, he's a very good fighter and guard.

"His name is Jones" I nodded to her.

I picked up her tiara, and put it on her head. Then I picked up my sword and made a cut on my hand, my white blood oozing out of the cut. " open your mouth" she did as she was told and opened her mouth, I put my hand into a fist and squeezed making some blood drop into her mouth. That's when the powerful aura came out of her.

I turned around and faced the crowd.

"May Winter cherish Princess Emanuela Black of The North!" I shouted, cheers and claps rang around the throne room.

Once everything got quite again, I walked towards Emanuelas cousin; Jenna.

I looked at her and I quirked my eyebrow.
"Don't be nervous" I assured her.

"Get on your knees" I commanded her. She got on her knees. And my the same procedure with her like when I did with Emanuela. She picked her guard, his name was Manu. And she signed the paper. I put her Tiara on her.

"May Winter cherish Princess Jenna Black of The North!" Another set of cheers and claps came in.

This whole procedure went on and on.

"May Winter cherish Father King Jameson Black of The North!"

"May Winter cherish Mother Queen Lorena Black of The North!"

"May Winter cherish Royal Gamma Michael Princeton of The North!"

"May Winter cherish Royal Beta Nikolai Xavier of The North!"

This is the important part that no one wants to miss, everyone is quite to the point some even stopped breathing in order to listen carefully.

"Get on you knees" I commanded.

He got on his knees, and put his head down, this time it was different. He's going to become king.
He put his right hand on his heart and his left hand out.

"Do you, Kalmin Jameston Black, promise to hold your heart out for this kingdom, to cherish and protect it with your life if it's in any risk no matter what's the cost? To be the King, this kingdom has wished for? To be it's protector and peace maker? And be a father figure for this kingdom?"

"I, Kalmin Jameston Black, promise to hold my heart out for this kingdom, to cherish and protect it with my life if it's in any risk no matter what's the cost. To be the king this kingdom has wished for. To be it's protector and peace maker, and be a father kingdom for this kingdom" he agreed.

I tapped both of his shoulders with my sword. He put his head up, stills on his knees looking up at me.

The butler behind me who was holding a cup that was for wine and it had a lot of jewels and designs handed it to me. I cut my hand again with the sword and poured some of my blood in it. I then cut the left hand that Kalmin was holding out. He poured his black blood into the same cup which held mind, making the two liquids mix and turn into a grey mixture.

I brought the cup to my lips and drank half of the mixture and gave the other half to Kalmin.

After I gave the cup back to the butler who walked away right after, I put Kalmins crown on his head.

He stood up from his knees and smiled at me.

I turned around to the crowd and they all got on one of their knees with their right hand on where their heart is supposed to be, with their heads down.

And I shouted.

"Long Live The King!"

💠

So... how's it going?
I'm doing fine thx for asking.

Vote!
Follow!
Comment!

Vote!Follow!Comment!