16: Filler ( not really a chapter)

IM BACK ON POPULAR DEMAND! And I've decided to stop procrastinating....  at least a little bit.

Kalmins POV

When we woke up this morning we still had our clothes on from the ball. And the bed was so comfy but with Shabina in my arms it was even better.

The trainings have become more and more intense every time we progress. Shabina wants the best and the strongest and she doesn't like quitters.

At first when our training started, our bodies felt the next morning like three trucks ran over us and I felt like my soul passed away. And the work out she has us do, don't get any easier. Every time a work out does get easier, she always finds a way to make it more intense. And she doesn't care who you are, she treats you as she treats everyone else, equal.

And my muscles have become more big, hard and bulgy. Like a first I had muscles and sure I looked intimidating back then, but now, I think I could crush a mountain or mountains. If I jumped in the middle of the ocean, would I make a global tsunami?
Thats how big my mucles look.

I learned a lot about Shabina since our arrival like how her real full name is Shabinaeah Rosalie Winter Sun, she's 26 years old- yes she's older than me- and her birthday is on the first day of winter (December 21). Her favorite color is yellow. Under her icy layer, she has Black hair, Grey eyes, and beige skin color. At least that how she tells me she remembers.

I also learned that she's been ruling this kingdom by herself for almost 17 years. Awesome, right? And she loves to cook.

❄️

Just a filler chapter, sorry I haven't posted in a while, schools been getting to me.

Please make sure to;
Vote!
Comment!
Follow!

Please make sure to;Vote!Comment!Follow!