10)Lunch

Walking out of that hotel room was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Sleepy naked Calum is probably my favorite side of him so far. I rushed home to change and get back to the hotel to clean up after last night. The boys and I have a lunch date so they can 'gossip' about what happened last night. I rush to finish early so I don't have to come back. As I'm leaving the hotel for lunch rain starts sprinkling. Thankful I wore my black and white striped hoodie dress, I throw my hood over my long blonde pony tail trying to make sure none of it gets wet. Checking to see if my blue nike cinch bag with Calum's clothes in it is closed. Just as I step into Sal's I turn in time to watch it down pour rain. Thank the heavens I made it inside. They are waiting for me in a booth toward the back. As I approach the table I notice Calum's head in his hands and everyone else suppressing grins.

"Morning Kelsie. How was your night?" Ashton asks.

"Pretty damn great actually. Why?"

"Well Cal here doesn't remember much about last night and it's upsetting him."

"Oh really. What exactly do you remember?" I smile trying to hide my disappointment.

"We spent the night with this blonde that was pretty cool she saved me from some fucking girl. But I don't really remember much after that. Her and I talked a lot about love and you and her friend but even that conversation is fuzzy." Ow fuck that hurt. "She wouldn't tell me her name or take her mask off. Her dress was in my hotel room this morning so I'm pretty sure she stole some of my clothes." He puts his head in his hands and I bite my lip trying to keep from crying. "I'll be right back." He says without looking up and he heads to the bathroom.

"Kels, when did he figure out it was you. We wasn't in to the girl he was talking to and I know he'd never have fucked her. At least not without realizing it was you. He seemed happy with the situation when you left to walk around." And I explain what happened.

"We went to bed around one." I finish.

"Uh Kels you two disappeared shortly after 10:30." Luke says. I smile.

"Yea so what's your point?"

"Well that's a lot of sex to fill two and a half hours." I laugh out loud as Calum sits back down.

"What's so funny?" I smile at him as Luke closes his mouth and shakes his head.

"Just talking about my night. But I'd like to hear more about yours." He take awhile fighting the thought of sharing anything else with me. It's really eating at him but after everyone's silence he takes a deep breath and finally spills.

"I'm sorry Kelsie. I feel like I cheated on you. Fuck even if you don't think we are together. I felt like we were at least leading to a relationship. I asked you not to give up on me and I feel like I back petaled." He puts his face in his hands again. "I dreamt of you this morning. I think she was telling me she had to leave, I guess I thought it was you and I whispered your name and begged you to get back in the bed. She laughed and kissed my forehead and told me she'd see me at lunch." I smiled wide at that and arched my eyebrow.

"Why would you see her at lunch? Did you invite her?" I prod trying to trigger something that will help him remember.

"I don't think I did. I know she had a hard time getting out of the bed after that. I....." and he looks away, shuddering. " I rolled on top of her and started kissing her. She seemed really into it but eventually got me to roll over and go back to sleep. I'm not positive but I think she sang me to sleep." I bite my lip trying to keep from breaking down. Everyone turns to me and I nod letting them know that's what happened.

"I.... I think I need a minute excuse me." And I walk slowly to the bathroom shaking. As soon as my backs to the table tears stream down my face. Gawd last night was everything. The confessions, the sex, gawd being with Calum. I'm freaking the fuck out. I'm trying really hard not to straight panic. As my hand touches the bathroom door a hand lays gently on my shoulder. A sob escapes my throat as I turn in to Ashton's arms.