The girl next door (Wesley fanfic)

This is my first fanfic so I don't know how this is going to turn out so please leave a comment and let me know if you like it! -Katie.

Shocking news

I was sound asleep until my step mom yelled "Katie hurry and come down stairs, we all need to talk!!" She was the meanest step mom ever and she abuses me and my dad does to but they don't abuse my brother, my friends don't want to come to my house because of them. So I wasn't dressed, I looked like garbage. I went down stairs and my brother was down their she loved him, and hated me, just because he is the youngest, anyway she saw me and said "What do you think you are doing? young lady?" I replied confused "You said we had to talk." She yelled "You aren't dressed, go get READY!!" I ran up stairs and brushed my teeth put on high waisted shorts and a crop top and put my hair in a sock bun, and just put on a natural but smoking eye makeup, with lip gloss. Then I ran down stairs and she said "okay I have some really exciting news!!" Your dad and I were thinking last night that we are going to move to California!!" My brother Austin said "But I like Nevada better!" My mom said "Well you are going to love California way better!!" I asked "When are we moving?" my dad replied "In three day!!" Austin and I yelled "What!!!" That is to soon! Mom said "Well to late!"

Packing day

I woke up at 5:00 am just to pack well my whole family was up, I was packing my room and my bathroom, my brother is packing his room and bathroom, my mom was packing the living room and the kitchen, my dad was packing the bedroom and bathroom. I went down stairs and went inside my parents bedroom and saw my dad he said "Are you excited to move tomorrow?!?!" I replied "A little." Then I asked "Was it moms idea to move?" He said really happy "Yeah she did!" I asked "Why, she isn't the boss!" My dad said "Well she kinda is." I rolled my eyes at my dad. Austin said "Katie!" I said kinda mad "What!" "I don't want to move!" I said calming down "Me too!" and went up stairs I heard my mom say "Katie come here now!" I wanted to punch her so badly I was holding it in and ignoring her, and just went up stairs.

As soon I got in my room I ran to my bed and screamed on my pillow, to calm my self down I was listening to MKTO Thank you, it was really loud. The door opened and my mom yelled "Katie!!!" I put the volume down, I said mad "No one let you in!" She said "I am the boss and an adult, I can do what ever I want!!" I said "What do you want!!!" She said "Put that thing down!!!" I put the music higher. She got so mad took a step forward and slapped me in the face as hard as she could. I was shocked and tears wouldn't come out it hurt so bad, she looked back and Austin was there, she asked "Austin did you see all this? He nodded his head and ran down stairs, she ran down stairs too. I slammed the door and locked it. My friend texted me and said "I am really sad that you are moving :(" I replied "Can we face time?" A minute later I got a face time from "Ashley." I answered it, as soon as I answered she said shockingly what happened to your face? "Um my step mom slapped me a cross the face!" Ashley said "I am super sorry!!" I said "Yeah, it really hurts and really red and my dad abuses me too." Ashley said "Yeah I know!!" I said "Oh crap! I need to pack!!" I turned on the music and was packing.

Fighting night

I set my alarm at 5:00 because we need to put the stuff in this moving truck. I was sleeping on the floor it was not confotable at all I couldn't sleep I was up all night, I put in earphones and listened to Emblem3 I wasn't there biggest fan but I love there there music. I started to get really tired I took of my earphones and I heard yelling and screaming, I opened the door and went half way down the stairs and it was my mom and dad they were fighting, I heard something else I looked and it was Austin he said "Why are you guys fighting?" Dad pushed him on the ground and he punched him on the eye, I ran down stairs as fast as I can I yelled "STOP!!" I pushed dad away and I picked up Austin and I whispered to him "Hurry run to my bed room and lock the door, I said "Why would you push a 8 year old boy?" We were all arguing and I just said "What ever I am leaving!" So I went up stairs and I said "Austin open the door!" He opened the door and I went inside and I said "Let me see you eye, I touched it a little and he said "OUCH!!" Every thing was quiet and I whispered "Austin?" He was sound asleep I heard the door knock I opened it and it was dad he said "I need to talk to Austin." I walked over and said "Austin wake up!" he woke up and the first person he saw was dad Austin started to cry. Dad said "Austin I am really sorry! Austin ran over and hugged him.

Time to go

My alarm went of and I went to check my phone and went on my music and put 5SOS she looks so perfect, I brushed my teeth, and I was looking for clothes so I just put on sweats, and a sweat shirt, for makeup I just curled my lashes and put three coats of mascara, and lip balm, I put my hair in a messy bun. I totally forgot I went to the bathroom and checked my face there was red hand mark, I just pretended that it wasn't there.

We were in the car, Austin said "How many more hours til we get there?" I said really tired "2 hours!" Austin said "UGH!" Dad said "We are going to be there soon!"

1 hour later, My dad said "5 more minute's til we get to our apartment!" Austin and mom said "Woah!" I was just listening to Emblem3 3000 miles away because I really missed my friends. My step mom said "We are here!" I opened the door and started to walk towards the apartment and was looking around I thought it was really cool, and clean. Austin said "Katie you need to help!" I turned off the music and grabbed four suitcases and my dad said "We three are going to be back, we are going to the store." I said "Okay!" I walked in It was super pretty, I was walking backwards and bumped into some one and dropped all my things and landed on my back. He said "Crap! I am so sorry!"