Awkward...

"Uhh what are you doing here??!!!" "Katie listen please.."
"Wes I can't talk right now.." He came closer to me "You died your hair, didn't you!" I could believe he actually came! I touched my hair "Yeah, I did" he said "Katie please can I come in?" I rubbed the back of my neck "Fine" he sat down on my coach and Wes said "You could talk because you were watching American Horror Stories, I giggled.

"Katie, I didn't mean all that stuff. All that drama is gone." I sighed "That's good the drama is all gone. But I don't think your fans like me anymore and I don't want them to hate you." Wes grabbed both of my hands "But I like you, and it was hard not seeing your beautiful face everyday." I smiled and looked down. He grabbed my chin up. He smiled "There's that beautiful smile." I pushed him "Oh sto-" Wes cut me off and crashed his lips on mine. I didn't pull away, he ended up on top of me, until I had to pull away "My mom might be home soon." He nodded.

I asked "Did you really miss me?" He smiled "I missed you like crazy!!" I smiled "Katie I know you had some really bad times in the past, and I was dumb to hurt you like that." My smiled went away, it hurt to think about my past. Wes grabbed me into a hug. I said "You should get going..." He nodded "Yeah I should. But can I see you tomorrow?" I put my fake smile again "Maybe"

I went on Twitter and tweeted '@wesleystromberg it was nice seeing you again😊' two minutes later he tweeted me "It was nice to see your beautiful face again😍❤️' I smiled and went to my room. Later that night, I started to get much more hate. I really didn't know what I did, it was most death threats and everything. They went to far. I started to cry.

(If you are under the age of 15 please don't read this part. Because it was to do something that is very bad, and I don't want anybody doing this. Please skip this part if you are under the age of 15)

I locked my bathroom door and cut my wrist.

*next day*
I woke up feeling not that great. I got a FaceTime from Wes, and I obviously accepted it. So we were FaceTiming it and he took a screenshot of me doing a peace sign with my left arm and you could see my cuts, and he posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

And it went all around the fandom..that was fun...not.

It's been literally something months and I'm so sorry for not undating. So I decided to make two fanfics/imagine so if you liked it vote for it! Love y'all!