Party time

I had nothing to do, I wanted to do something so I can get my mind off of Wes!

I called my best friend Lindsay Demeola and she would always say yes to go to a party, so I should go to a party! I called her and said "Hey Lindsay" she replied "What's up girl?" I smiled "Well I was thinking if going for to a party? Wanna come?" She squealed "Yes!!"

She said she would pick me up at 10 so I wanted to by something wear. I got in my car and I saw Wes, my heart started to pound. He ran to my car and said "Wanna hangout now?" I took a breathe "I just don't want to hangout with anybody right now.." For all those people who don't know but I have depression, and it sucks and I felt that kicking in, I always put that to a side and put a fake smile, but it started to come back.

"Katie are you okay?" I put my hands over my face, "I'm fine.." I looked at the time and said "I need to go." He opened the door and said "can I come?" I wanted to yell but didn't "Can I just be alone for a day?!" He got up and slammed the door and yelled "WHAT IS WRONG???" I yelled back "IM FINE!!!!!!" I started the car and left.

I felt like to car but didn't.

I got home and I saw my moms car, I went inside and yelled "I'm home!" And I see my mom walking and said "Hi Katie!" I smiled "Hi.." She knew something was wrong, "Katie is something wrong?" With a sweet voice, I sat on the coach, and but my hand over my face, and started to cry. She probably knew I had depression, she sat next me and said "Let's talk about this.." I nodded "Okay, well I thought I like Wesley, and I thought he liked me too, but he posted on Instagram a picture of him and a girl kissing." "Katie, don't cry, everything will be okay. Trust me. Maybe he isn't the one for you." I thought maybe Wes wasn't the one for me.

*9:30*
I went to my vanity and did my makeup

Makeup:
Foundation
Powder
Light brown on the crease
Light glitter all over the lid
Small winged liner
Curled my lashes
Mascara

Outfit:
The picture is the outfit that Katie is wearing.

hair
Lose curls

I heard a honk and knew that it was Lindsay!

I went down stairs put my shoes on (She was wearing the same shoes in the picture)
I went inside and smiled "Ready to go."