Depressed?

Wes left, I went to take a shower and when I got out I felt not as happy as before. I felt sad, and worthless, ugly, everything like that. I changed to Wesley's sweater, leggings, and a bun. I did my makeup, and went on my computer.

It's been about 3 hours, and I still felt super sad. I text Wes to come over.

*an hour later*
*knock knock* I got up and saw Wes, I smiled "Hi." He hugged me, we went to my room, and cuddled, we watched Netflix, I didn't want to tell him I felt sad.

Slowly my eyes started to close.

Wes POV
Katie texted me to come over, so I did, when she answered the door I knew something was wrong, she seemed sad. But I didn't want to ask, we started to cuddle, and I was going to ask but she fell asleep.

Slowly my eyes closed

Katie's POV
I woke up, and Wes's shirt was off, I still felt sad. I knew I am depressed I just don't want to tell myself that.

Wesley felt to his house, and I was home alone. I was thinking about all the crazy things that happened to me, I didn't want to think about it anymore but it would alway go threw my head, I just wanted to give up. I always put a fake smile, but when I'm with Wes I never fake a smile, he makes me forget about all the bad things.

I started to cry because I didn't know what to do, so I went to my bathroom, found my razor, and place the razor on the back of my wrist, and cut my skin, it hurt but it felt like something I needed to do. When I finished my wrist and the floor was all bloody, I started to cry more.

The only thing that was stopping me was Wes, I love him but I didn't want to go threw this anymore, my dad beat me, I moved away from my friends, I went to the hospital, Wes cheated on me twice, I dated a Sam, I basically got kidnapped, and now I cut.

The only good thing that happened to me was Wes, he was the best thing that happened to me! He just the only one that's stopping me!

I got a text from Wes asking if we wanted to hangout, I wanted to spend time with him and just think if I really want to commit suicide.

I put my shoes on, went inside my car and drove to Wes's house, I knocked on the door (remember Wesley is famous in this fanfic) and Kenny Holland opened the door, my eyes widened "HI!!" He smiled "Hey, you are Katie?" I smiled "Yeah that's me!" He chuckled "Come on in!" I smiled and went inside, I looked at Wes and he had a computer in front of me, I looked at Kenny he walked "Oh we are live streaming" I nodded Wes looked over at me and smiled "Come sit!" He patted on his lap, I smiled I sat on his lap and he hugged me and smiled without showing his teeth, I rolled up my sleeves and I looked at the comments saying they could see my cuts, I hurried and unrolled my sleeves, we all started talking and laughing, until I thought of committing suicide, I didn't smile at all, and Kenny asked "Katie, are you okay? You seem sad." I looked up at him "Uh yeah I'm fine" smiling, Wes and I intertwined fingers, Kenny laughed and read the comments "Awe GOALS!!" We laughed, I got up "Uh I'll be right back."

I went to the kitchen got some water and I saw Kenny coming my way, he asked again "Katie what's wrong?" I drank my water "Why do you think something is wrong?" He gave me a look "I know something is wrong when I see it." I giggled I told him my story, and I did it without crying!

Kenny hugged me and said "Is that why you are sad?" I looked away "Yeah I guess" I drank more of my water and Kenny hurried and said "I read those comments" I was confused "What comments?" He paused "I read the comments about your cuts." My heart started to beat "Please don't tell anybody!!" He put both hands on my shoulders "It's only between me and you." I hugged him so tight "Thank you Kenny!" I could tell he was smiling "Anytime."

"KATIE, KENNY COME ON!!" Wes yelled I suggested "We should go" Kenny nodded "Oh, keep a smile on your beautiful face" I looked down and blushed.

I couldn't believe Kenny Holland called me beautiful!!

I sat on Wesley's lap, and we all started reading comments, mostly all these comments were asking "Are you guys dating?" Kenny seemed annoyed "YES THEY ARE DATING!!" I laughed.

The live stream ended, and Kenny said "Katie can I talk to you?" I got up "Sure!" We walked outside, "What's up?" I asked "When did you cut?" I took a long pause, and mumbled "Today" I knew Kenny couldn't hear, "What when?" He asked again I took a deep breath "Today.." Kenny's eyes widened. "Katie I think you should tell Wes." I stepped back "No I can't!" "Come on, he can help you threw it!" I nodded "I'll think about it." I started to heard to the door "Wait" Kenny said while gently holding on to my arm, I turned back "Yes?" He hesitated a little "Can I see your cuts?" I slowly rolled up my sleeves, he was an shocked "Please don't do that again!" I nodded, "I would totally kiss those but you have a boyfriend" he said smiling, I smiled, and walked in.

I smiled and Wes and sat next to him, he asked "Why were you guys taking so long? "Bec-because, I need to tell you something" Wes grabbed both my hands "Yeah?" I took a deep breath, "So yesterday when you left, I decided to cut, because of all the crazy things that has happened. And Kenny found out I cut today, and he told me to tell you what happened." Wesley's were tearing up, Kenny got up and said "I'm gonna give you guys time." "Can I see them?" I nodded I rolled up my sleeves and showed him.

Wes looked at them, and kissed them, I hugged him so tight "I love you so much Wes!"

I went home, feeling sick to my stomach! I wanted to go home and just sleep, and forget all about what happened today!

I finally for home, I watched some Vampire Diaries, and just relaxed.