Back Home

I woke up feeling much better! I looked around and said "Justin?" I saw him walking in with food, I smiled. Sat sat next to me "Hungry?" I nodded, there were chicken, salad, etc..

I finished the whole thing, "Thank you so much!" And hugged him. He looked nervous, I asked "You okay?" "I've been meaning to ask you something" he said while rubbing the back of his neck, "tell me." "He grabbed both hands, I looked at them and back at him. I think I knew were he was going with this.

"Okay, Katie I know we only met yesterday, but when I met you I felt a click, that we were meant to be together, you are beautiful, and you nice! So Katie will you be my girlfriend?" I took my hands away, "Justin, that's so sweet, but I like someone else, but I would totally date you, it's just-" he cut me off "Maybe I should take you home." I got up "Please" he nodded he carried me to his car "You know I can walk?" He smiled "A princess should be carried to her ride." I blushed.

I told him my address, and when I saw my house I smiled and pointed "That's it." "Woah you have a big house!!" He parked I looked at him "Thank you!" And kissed him, he looked at me and smiled "You have my number?" I nodded and showed him the paper he gave me. I opened the car door and started walking I turned back and waved at Justin, he waved back and drove off. I turned back around and took a deep breathe I knocked on the door and someone opened the door and it was Wesley! He smiled "Katie!!" I jumped on him (my legs wrapped about his waist) "Wes I missed you so much!" He put me down and our lips touched, I felt clear with his kisses, we both pulled away "I love you so much Katie!" I smiled "I love you too!" And continued to kiss.