Chapter 13: Whats in Alaska?

I woke up in an empty bed with Hunter nowhere to be seen, I sat up throwing the covers off my body and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I walked out of the bedroom and made my way to the kitchen where I found a note attached to a pair of red roses from Hunter.

'Gone for a quick run at Central Park, will be back in about an hour with breakfast. P.S I gave you two roses because even a flower needs a mate. Love you, Hunter'

I folded the note and held it to my heart for a few seconds treasuring the romantic gesture from my sexy alpha! After putting the note in my purse for safe keeping and putting the roses in a glass of water I decided to try out my new mind link ability. Only people with the right ranking in the pack and people you grant permission can mind link, it's almost like adding people to your contacts list and because I'm Luna I can mind link with all pack members unless I've been blocked out.

"How's the run going babe? I thought it would be nice to try out our mind link" I asked nervously hoping I didn't interrupt anything.

"Hi puppy, just picking up breakfast will be back in about five minutes. It's starting to drizzle outside so I was thinking we should just ditch today and fly to Alaska" As soon as I heard Hunters voice in my head a smile spread across my face, just hearing his breathy voice.

"Ok hurry back, I'm lonely. Let's talk about it when you get back because I need to hop in the shower" I whispered shyly as I played with the hem of my nightdress.

"I'm almost there, don't get in the shower because you'll just get all sweaty again". I went silent, confused by what Hunter meant. I was about to ask what he meant before Hunter interrupted my thoughts, explaining what he meant... Oohh! He means.. Aaahhh! He means I will get all sweaty from you doing.. You know- mating.

I could practically hear him smirking through the mind link so I blocked him out and plopped onto the cushy couch to watch TV until Hunter got back. I was halfway through watching an episode of Storage Wars when Hunter strolled out of the elevator that connected to the front room with a brown bag in one hand and two coffees in the other. He walked over to where I was sat on the couch and placed the bag and coffees on the table.

Hunter sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him, I leant into the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. I could tell it had been raining while he had been on his run because his scent was a mixture of pine forest and fresh rain. I stayed on his lap inhaling the intoxicating scent that surrounded him before I pulled away to eat my breakfast, still sitting on his lap.

"What was that about?" Hunter asked smirking with amusement laced in his voice.

"I have no idea what your on about" I replied teasingly taking a bite out of the toastie Hunter bought me for breakfast.

"You didn't say hi or even give me a kiss, you just sat in my lap smelling me. I didn't realise that my sweat smelled so good" Hunter smugly replied laughing at my pink flushed cheeks.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and carried on eating my breakfast. After we had finished I got up from Hunter to go have a shower. I walked two steps before stopping and gesturing for Hunter to follow. Before I could start walking again I felt Hunters arms snake around the sides of my body picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the shower.

I pulled Hunters shirt over his head before assisting him with my nightdress and sliding his bottoms down. We stood in the shower letting the warm water drape over us as we kissed. I let his tongue explore my mouth as I entangled my hands in his soft hair. Hunter cupped my ass and slowly started to lift me off the ground indicating he wanted me to wrap my legs around his waist. I leaped off the ground wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, he took a step forward so my back was against the cold tiles. I slowly started to grind on his hardness making us both moan in delight, I teasingly started slowly rubbing myself against his manhood in circular motions making Hunter tighten his grip around my waist.