Chapter 12: New York City

I woke up wrapped in Hunters arms with my head snuggled into his chest, just how I liked it. I managed to wiggle one of my hands free and began to run it through his smooth hair, I heard a quiet moan escape his lips as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"Morning puppy" Hunter whispered hoarsely after pecking my lips. I slid my hands out of his hair and started playing with his stubble.

"Sorry I need to shave" Hunter admitted with a faint blush on his cheeks. I put my finger under his chin and pulled him into a loving kiss. "I love it!" I whispered lustfully as I felt my eyes change darker, did not know they did that!

"You know that now we are fully mated I can feel your emotions, all of them" Hunter leaned into my ear and whispered seductively. He pulled me closer into his chest and started placing light kisses down the side of my neck making me moan in delight.

"I guess we are going for seconds huh babe?" I whispered sexily and nibbled his earlobe making him growl in want, Hunter grabbed my waist and flipped me over so I was straddling his bare chest. I slid down his body and started licking down the centre of his six pack until I found a little dip in the middle of his first two abs, I began to lick inside the dip earning a very loud moan. Hunters eyes widened in embarrassment, Looking up at him I smirked causing him to growl playfully.

I licked inside the dip one more time which made Hunter tighten his grip on my hips and flip me over so I was caged underneath him. Feeling how excited he was getting I dug my nails into his muscular back as he slid his manhood inside of me, I screamed him name in delight as we spent the rest of the morning making love.

.

.

.

"H-holy shit that was amazing, c-can we do this more often" Hunter said chuckling as he tried to catch his breath. I nodded my head in agreement as I pecked his lips one final time and climbed out of bed without him stopping me! Wow he really must be tired.

"I'm going to go take a shower, care to join?" I asked cheekily winking at Hunter who suddenly got his breath back and ran over to pick me up and carry me to the shower.

We stood in the shower caressing and washing each others bodies. I leaned my head back in pleasure as he massaged the shampoo into my hair. After we were done Hunter picked me up and carried out of the shower without slipping, I gotta admit I'm impressed!

Hunter put me down so I could dry off before applying my makeup and getting dressed into my new clothes! I put on a black maxi dress with a side slit, a pair of nude pink sandals, grabbing my new Louis Vuitton nude and brown print clutch bag, and finally a pair of aviators with Hunters leather jacket on again.. It's too big for me but he just loves me wearing his jacket!

"Ready to go pup-" Hunter began talking before he saw me and froze, strange wolf! He stood staring at me as I walked past giggling, "I'm afraid we don't have time for round three" I shouted back teasingly as I closed the hotel room door behind me. I began walking down the hallway until I felt a strong arm snake around my waist causing me to squeak in surprise, it always makes me jump when he sneaks up behind me.

Walking through the hotel lobby I saw the same bitch from yesterday staring at Hunter again, she purposely started talking and laughing loudly trying to catch his attention so I did the mature thing and squeezed his ass as we left. I laughed at Hunters shocked face as I felt her eyes burn into the back of my head. After we got outside he picked me up and carried me to the valet, when the car arrived Hunter walked me over to the door and placed me inside the car before walking round to the drivers seat and buckling himself in.

"Where are we going today babe?" I asked curiously as we followed road signs to the dock. "We are going to meet lady liberty".

"Really? Oh my god I can't wait! Thank you!" I screamed excitingly, I can't freaking wait!

We finally arrived at the dock and boarded the boat that takes us to the statue. "Uuummm Hunter I'm not that good with boats" I admitted clunging to his muscular arm as we boarded. "Don't worry puppy I won't let anything happen to you" Hunter said smiling as he pecked me on the lips and wrapped his arms around my waist.

The boat ride there was lovely seeing the city like this is so beautiful! I didn't get scared once knowing I was safe in Hunters arms.

.

.

.

As we got off the boat to go see the statue I caught my foot in rope of a fishing net and went flying forward, I closed my eyes to brace for impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Hunter smirking with his arm around my waist protectively.

"Thanks stud that would of really hurt" I laughed my cheeks turning a light pink from embarrassment, "Anytime angel". I pecked him on the lips as he helped me untangle my foot from the net.

"Baby I'll be right back, 1 sec" Hunter whispered sweetly as he ran back onto the boat. He was gone for about 5 mins and in that time all I could hear was shouting coming from inside the boat, crap!

I watched as he came stomping off the boat, with each step he took the boat would shake furiously. Hunter stopped in front of me and pulled me into him so his face was in my neck. I felt him inhale my scent making his body instantly relax, wow didn't know it worked that well.

Hunter stood back up normally and snaked his arm around my waist before leading us both to lady liberty. He was probably shouting at them for putting a net near the door, so overprotective!

"Oh my god! She is beautiful" I stood gawping at how amazing the big statue was up close.

"Not as beautiful as you puppy" Hunter whispered while placing a kiss on my forehead, I love him so much.

We walked around for about an hour looking at the statue, eating and buying some merchandise. Hunter bought me a foam crown and a t-shirt, While he bought nothing! So I lied and said I was going to the toilet but snuck out of the window, I managed to sneak past him to the stand and brought him a foam crown to match. I ran back and climbed through the window again and washed my hands to make it more realistic then walked out to see Hunter, smooth!

"What took you so long?" Hunter asked curiously, I think I know what he is insinuating.

"The line was big and I had to queue to buy you this" I smiled cheekily while I pulled the crown out from behind my back.

"I didn't know the toilet had a gift shop" Hunter laughed raising an eyebrow jumping back when I tried to put it on his head, it isn't a toilet crown you cheeky bastard!

"This isn't a toilet crown you git! I snuck out and brought this from the merchandise stand" I smirked and put it on his head before he could protest.

"A- you could of got hurt, B- I want to know where you are at all times, C- don't spend your own money on me I have given you one of my credit cards for that and D- thank you baby" Hunter said angrily before softening his voice when he realised I didn't mean to upset him, Aaww bless!

I kissed him on the lips lightly and took a couple of selfies on both of our phones before dragging him back to the boat. I quickly set an image of me and Hunter kissing in front of the statue wearing our foam crowns as his background, then a silly picture of me sticking my tongue out next to Hunter who was cross eyed as my background.

On the boat ride back I fell asleep curled up in Hunters jacket leaning against his chest, after all it was 1 am in the UK.

When we got back to the hotel Hunter carried me into the lift and back to the hotel room. Changing me into my new nightgown he tucked me in bed before crawling in along side me. I felt his arm around my waist pulling me into his warm welcoming chest before he mumbled "I love you so much puppy" then kissed the top of my head. I sleepily whispered "I l-love you too babe" and snuggled closer into his chest.

----------------

Aaawww they are soo cute! I love writing this story! Vote, comment and follow. Luv ya guys Xx