Chapter 22: Blue Skies

Everyone knows that waking up first thing in the morning is a horrible and emotional experience but being woken up by a handsome werewolf now that's something I don't mind! Lightly giggling at the feeling of hunters feather like kisses trailing down my neck I turned around to face him, staring at him flawless face I couldn't help but marvel at how wonderful he was, now I know this sounds cheesy but imagine meeting someone who was designed for you and getting to wake up to them everyday... It would make you go all mushy and fluttery as well.

"Morning beautiful" he whispered, our faces so close that I could feel his warm breath fan my face.

Looking down I blushed from how our intwined bodies moulded so perfectly together even with my bumb of a stomach taking up most of the room, oh the joys of pregnancy. I leant forward to kiss his plump lips when a sudden wave of sickness hit ruining our romantic moment and causing me to run to the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet bowl I began throwing my guts up when I felt a warm pair of hands stroke my back and hold back my hair.

"It's okay sweetheart I'm here for you, by the way you really pull off the cute morning sickness look" he started chuckling which I gotta admit sounded sexy as F but didn't exactly help my hormonal and uncomfortable state. I lightly hit his arm, well attempted to but it was more like flinging my arm backwards hoping I hit something.

After I had finished throwing up I flushed the toilet and turned around looking at Hunter with a sad pout on my face.

"I look really gross! You can do so much better than me, why the hell did fait put us together. You're so out of my lleeaauuggee" I burst into tears, leaning against the sink counter for support. Grabbing my toothbrush I began brushing my teeth as I stared at my reflection in the mirror which only made me begin to cry more. When they talk about the pregnancy glow they're talking complete bull shizzle!

Spitting out the toothpaste and putting back my toothbrush I looked at myself with more detail. I had a pimple forming between my eyebrows making it look somewhat like a bindi, my face was red and flustered from when I had just thrown up, my hair was sticking to my face with a light sheen of sweat covering the top of my forehead and don't even get me started on my figure!

Lifting my hands up to cover my leaking eyes I felt large hands engulf my own and pull them down to my sides, keeping my eyes shut silent sobs raked my body.

"Don't you dare say that, if I ever hear those words slip from your perfect lips I will tie you to that bed and never let anything but moans leave your mouth!" Now that does sound tempting I thought to myself as I felt his hands guide mine around my body.

"Now let's just take some time to marvel your beauty shall we, where shall I start hhmm. Firstly let's open those beautiful eyes" I kept my eyes tightly shut which made a chesty chuckle rack through Hunters sculpted body causing mine to move in sync with his. Instead of prying my eyes open I felt his lips wrap around my ear lobe and lightly suck, in complete bliss I arched my back until I felt him bite down (obviously not hardly) causing my eyes to shoot open in shock.

"Now that's better! For your eyes all I can say is wow, I don't know how you managed to mix all the colours into two perfect orbs but I hope to the moon goddess that our beautiful pups gain those quintessential colours. Don't even get me started on your figure because I'll never be able to stop, your body has been sculpted for me ember so I take serious offence when you say you're not perfect." Feeling his hands on top of mine he began to trail them up my body in slow teasing movements i could feel myself beginning to pant in want.

"The amount of guys that try to take what's mine or even look at you makes me so fu..." Feeling Hunter begin to shake with anger I turned around in his hold snaking my arms around his neck began to place small kisses along his jaw which has been heavenly blessed with a sexy 5 o'clock shadow.