Chapter 8: Cute!

I woke up after being unconscious for 4 hours meaning it was now 1 in the afternoon, at least I don't have to make breakfast. I rolled out of bed and blushed when I realised that I was still topless. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a baggy top and began to make my way down stairs.

"Hey babe, how was your little nap?" Hunter asked with a smug look on his face. I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked over to the fridge.

"What's for lunch then sis!?" Jacob asked with a grin on his face as he took a seat around the island, Followed by a starving Max and Tyler.

"Give her a minute she has only just woken up from her nap." Hunter said with a hint of anger in his voice then throwing me a wink! God I love this sexy Alpha!

"So she's... Ooohhh" Max said with his mouth hung open. I think he might know.

I pulled down the part of my top covering my mark, revealing it to my brothers and Hunter. All of my brothers stood staring at it in shock but on the other hand Hunter stood eyeing it with pride and lust. Once a female werewolf gets marked it gets increasingly harder to not complete the mating process by claiming them through the power of intercourse, officially combining scents and emotions giving the couple the ability to mind link and feel each others emotions. Being true mates we can see the emotions each of us are feeling but we can't feel them.

I began covering my mark over again before I felt a strong arm snake around my waist and pull me into his rock hard chest. "Don't ever try to cover your mark" Hunter whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine, he extended a claw and ripped a chunk out of my top revealing my mark. He spun me around so we were face to face and began to French kiss me, our tongues began to work in perfect motion. Wow I guess we are mates!

"Eeewww! Seriously get a room!" Jacob yelled from his seat, "my eyes they burn" Max started to scream with his hands covering his eyes, while Tyler just sat there pretending to throw up. Mature guys!

We broke apart as I went over to the fridge to get lunch started and Hunter went to go sit with the guys who were just sat arguing about video games.

"By the way I've invited Rose over for lunch because I haven't seen her in ages and I need her to pick up the dress, bag, shoes and wrap I owe her. You still have them right?" I asked Hunter with a hint of worry in my voice, I know he will be fine about Rose it's just I pray he hasn't lost anything.

"Great I would love to meet her after all the brilliant things you've told me about her and you're keeping that outfit! That's the dress from when we first met and you look sexy as fuck. I mean I could just-" Hunter started to protest his eyes starting to show lust.

"Ok ok! are you really willing to pay £8,00 for it though?". Hunter just smiled and winked, "I would pay a million if it made you happy" Hunter said with love in his voice.

I ran over and passionately kissed him for a couple of seconds showing all my love and joy for him. "Wow! I should give her what she wants more often" Hunter said to my brothers happiness in his voice.

I continued getting lunch ready as Rose walked through the front door. "Honey I'm home" she shouts announcing her arrival.

"Oh sweetie I've been slaving away in front of that oven all day to create a gorgeous meal for you and how do you repay me? By turning up drunk" I play along using my best Texas accent.

"Shut up bitch and make me a sandwich" she replied giggling.

I couldn't hold in my laughter and ran up to the front door to hug her and show her the way to the kitchen. As we arrived at the kitchen I introduced her to my brothers and Zander who had just woken up, finally decided to join us, all the guys (apart from Hunter obviously) kept staring at her and checking her out at every opportunity.