Chapter 10: No Way!

I opened my eyes slightly to see that I was still snuggled into his chest and for once I didn't want or need to escape, deciding to wiggle around so I was facing him I lied there staring at his handsome features. His strong chiseled jaw was covered in slight dark stubble, with a Greek style nose but not too strong, pink plump sensuous lips, perfectly shaped eyebrows, strong masculine cheek structure and... how have I not noticed before... He has dimples!

I managed to free one of my arms from Hunters death grip to cup the side of his face, I traced my thumb along his bottom lip and gave him a quick peck. I felt his arms tighten around me more crushing my breasts against his rock hard check, I squeaked quietly in pain. Hunters eyes shot open and he instantly released me. "I-I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! I would never hurt you! P-please forgive me" Hunter begged shame and sadness filling his voice. I grabbed his arms and wrapped them around me, "ssshhh, Hunter you did nothing wrong at all! I'm not hurt, I'm not in pain and it's not your fault! We women have sensitive jugs, I have to hold them when I come down the stairs else they hurt" I whispered softly, his eyes showing sadness. Hunter smiled slightly and kissed me passionately making me moan in delight causing him starting smirking.

"Puppy if you're having trouble holding your boobs I'll do it for you" Hunter said smiling with a wink, God I love it when he winks! I can tell the hormones are getting to me and my wolf.

"Any time you like babe! Can we please find something to eat before I eat you, god I'm starving" I giggled and looked up at Hunter to see his eyes were turning black... Shit. I quickly slid out of his grip and grabbed one of his t-shirts which reached mid thigh even at my height before running out of the bedroom.

H.O.L.Y S.H.I.T! This jet is huge the bedroom was at the end near the tail along with the bathroom that had a shower, the middle section had a 52 inch plasma tv hanging on the wall with a leather love-seat and 2 armchairs which all have seat-belts built in, the left corner was a bar next to the pilots door and on the right was a fridge stocked with food next to two counters that have a micro wave and juicer on them.

I carried on running until I got to the cockpit, I slammed the door behind me and started giggling. "Is everything ok Luna" The co-pilot asked amusement clearly coated his voice.

"Yeah, yeah all is good! Just being chased by my horndog of a mate" I said to the pilots barley able to contain my laughter. I saw both of the pilots staring at me in the corner of my eye when I looked out of the window, why are they looking at me... Oohh! I just realised I was only wearing Hunters shirt, he would kick off if he knew they had seen me.

"Well... It has been great chatting but I need to go and get changed" I said nervously my cheeks burning red from embarrassment. I quickly turned around and opened the door when all of a sudden I felt two muscular arms throw me over a strong broad shoulder and carry me over to the fridge.

"I would rather you ate me but I guess we can save that for later" I said followed by a wink, wow I guess these hormones are getting to me. "What about a sandwich or microwave fries? Oh, we could reheat some chicken the chef cooked us for the trip?" Hunter asked with me still hanging over his shoulder biting his back and shoulders.

I screamed chicken as loud as I could, making Hunter chuckle and throw me on the couch. He put the food in the microwave and came to sit with me, well by sit with me I meant he lied on the couch and placed me on top of him, I liked this position way more!

It was already 5 in the evening! We only woke up 20 mins ago. Both of us sat down eating our chicken and fries watching Jaws on the plasma. "I love this movie" I squealed to Hunter, I just love shark movies in general!

Hunter just laughed and shook his head out of amusement. "Duh duh, duh duh, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh DDDUUUHHH!" I screamed jumping on Hunter making his fries go everywhere, whoops!

"I'm gonna eat you instead now" Hunter shouted as he flipped me over so he was hovering above me, beginning to lightly bite random parts of my body making weird snarling sounds. I was laughing and playing along until he got to my mark, Hunter extended his fangs slightly and starting grazing it against my mark making me moan loudly (I think the pilot heard me this time) , I started digging my nails into his back from pleasure. "I think I might have found somebody's sensitive spot" Hunter teased as he started licking my mark sending fireworks up my body.

"P-please claim me! I can't take it any longer claim me" I whispered with my hands still gripped firmly on his back.

"Tut tut tut! No can do puppy! I know exactly where I want to claim you and I don't think we could do it on the plane for the first time because let's just say I'm not going to be gentle" Hunter said huskily a huge smirk appearing on his face.

Just to get back at him I grabbed Hunters ass and pulled him clothed crotch against me, his hips fit perfectly with mine as I started to slowly grind on him. I ran my hands through his hair and began lighting tugging the ends, hearing him let out a lust filled growl I leaned close to his ear.

"But the question is babe, can you wait?" I whispered before licking the side of his face and pushing his heavy body off of me. He was about to drag me down with him when the Pilot interrupted with an announcement.

"Sorry to interrupt Alpha and Luna but we will be landing in 1 hour, thank you". I was about to run past Hunter when I felt a hand grab my foot making me scream playfully. I waited for Hunter to stand up so we could go and get dressed together.

Putting on my makeup I did my eyeshadow with smokey bronze colours that made both my eye colours stand out in their own unique way. "Hunter? I still don't have any underwear all I have left is 3 bras" Hunters eyes scanned me up and down before chucking me a pair of his boxers. "I can't wear your under-" I tried to explain holding up his boxers. "You can and you will! I'm your mate and you will not walk around without underwear on unless it's for me" Hunter said defensively. I walked over and kissed his cheek, "I will gladly wear your clothes" I whispered in his ear making a smile spread across his face.

I changed into Hunters boxers which were way too big, a black high waist pencil skirt, nude heels, a tucked in grey top with a tan belt wrapped around the middle to help keep Hunters boxers from falling and Hunters leather jacket which was practically mine now. While Hunter wore a black v-neck, dark blue jeans, brown combat boots and no jacket thanks to moi!

"We are ready to land" Goose announced as we made our way to the seats. I was about to sit in a separate seat when Hunter pulled me into his lap and buckled us in. I could feel Hunter tense and tighten his grip on me as the pilots turned on the landing gear. Shifting around so I was facing him I cupped his face with both hands and starting stroking his cheek lightly with my thumb.

"Look at me Hunter, look only at me. I'm here, don't worry" I whispered softly as I stared into his piercing electric blue eyes. I could feel him calm down and relax under my touch. I placed a kiss in each of his dimples causing him to chuckle and send me a full blown smile making my heart skip a beat, I began kissing his lips lightly making our mouths work in perfect motion as I ran my hand through his styled hair. I felt the jet shake slightly as we landed so I kissed Hunter with more force earning a possessive growl causing to him bring me closer to his chest.

"Uuummm Alpha and Luna we have landed" a very nervous pilot said as we broke our kiss, unbuckled and climbed out of the plane.

No. Freaking. Way!

-------------

Sorry for being short this is all I could upload until I go back into the land of no wifi or 3G fun... Comment where you think they have gone! I will upload at every chance I get because I write when I'm bored so all i need is Internet!! Follow, vote and comment luv ya all! Xx