Chapter 9 "Not a home."

Chapter 9 is here! Whoot! *happy dance*

First, I dedicate this to iinfinityalways because she made my day and comment several times on my story! She said she fell in love with the characters and I must say, I agree. I'm falling in love with them myself.

Second, I'd like to say that Wyatt and Tessa ARE based off of my cousins, for those of you that know my family, and NO their dad is not really like this. I over exaggerate majorly about why Wyatt and Tessa are at the camp. I'm pretty sure their dad loves them and all of that. I'm just making the story juicier because that's how I wrote their story. Just wanted to clear that up for those of you that know my family.

Thirdly, the song I picked for the last chapter, "The Moment I Said It" by Imogen Heap was chosen because the song is about her being cheated on, and the hurt in her voice and in the lyrics just moves me so much and Ryleigh is so hurt after Drake and Grace's little kiss so...Yeah. Now you know! J

Lastly, I'm choosing "Home" by Three Days Grace for this chapter, but you're up to as to why I picked it! ;) Think about it while you read.

At last... *sharp intake of breath* Chapter 9, correctly titled: "Not a home."

Ryleigh's POV

I ran home, tears spilling down my face rapidly. Hiccupping sobs escaped past my lips as I collapsed on my bed, crying myself to sleep. I woke up in Kiaden, my cheeks not sticky from salty tears, like they would be when I woke up in the morning on Earth.

What was I thinking? He didn't like me! How could I be so stupid!?

Tears threatened to reappear and I forced them away, settling for feeling numb instead.

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled.

Daegan walked in. "Ryleigh? What's wrong?"

"Get out!" I screamed at him.

"Ryleigh?" He had concern written all over his face.

"I said get out, jerk!" I threw my pillow at him.

"What the heck, Ryleigh? What's going on?"

He tried to sit on the bed and I scooted away from him as far as possible. "Go away."

"Princess..."

"GO AWAY!" I yelled, shoving him of the bed. "Leave me alone!"

"But-"

"Don't talk to me! Don't talk to me ever again."

I didn't feel guilty when hurt flashed through his face. "What?"

"Don't talk to me ever again, Daegan. I wish I never had to see your face." I whispered, burying my face in my hands.

He walked out, stomping down the stairs.

Patricia walked in. "Why are you up- Oh no. Who'd he kiss?" She asked, knowing me all too well.

Tears finally fell again and she pulled me into a tight hug, whispering reassuring words.

Karma is a fickle jerk. That was now clear.

~

Tessa's POV

Daegan stormed up to Grace. "What did you do!? What did you say!?"

Grace looked at him like he was crazy. "What are you talking about?"

"Ryleigh! I'm talking about Ryleigh! What did you do?" He bellowed at her, so angry his face was actually red.

"What do you mean? YOU kissed ME. I didn't do anything."