Chapter 8 "Karma is fickle."

Surprise! Lol. I updated early because I'm already almost done with Chapter 9 and you guys are going to HATE me after this soo... I'm updating two days early. Yay! Please don't delete me. I'll have Chapter 9 up on Wednesday instead because I'm going to be hearing it when you guys read the end. Chapter 9 is only a mere three pages away from being complete, so Wednesday, expect an update. :)Here’s the next chapter for you guys, my lovely fans.

But first, I want to introduce the cast to you guys, and get feedback on my picks and the ones I still have yet to decide.

Ryleigh: Lily Collins

Drake: Jeremy Jordan

Patricia: Olivia Wilde

Luna: Undecided

Ciro: Josh Bowman

Airadale: Undecided

Aurik: Kenny Wormald

Joanna: Undecided

Collier: Undecided

Victor: Undecided

Vivian: Undecided

Noah: Undecided

Narelle: Undecided

Ravyn: Ariel Winter

Snow: Ariel Winter(with white hair/black tips, of course)

Lena: Chloe Grace Mortez

Grace: Undecided

Wyatt: Alex Pettyfer

Tessa: Undecided

Ms. Mia: Undecided

And a few more characters will be introduced but I’m still working on it.

Secondly, I’d like to dedicate this chapter to ElizabethShadow again because she was the only one who knew about this chapter’s epic but horrible cliffhanger. She also made me this beautiful cover I’m in love with! I’m obsessed with it! It’s my background for my iPod and I show it to EVERYONE. Plus, she’s the coolest gal EVER and she deserves a dedication for breaking 1500 last week.

Third, PLEASE look up the song at the end. It’s a beautiful song, my stepmom, JoannaKeatonMeyer, whom Joanna is based off of, introduced it to me and whenever I listen to it I just want to cry. It’s so gorgeous, it’s totally worth it. Think about it while you read through the chapter maybe you’ll get it now. “The Moment I Said It” by Imogen Heap.

Oh! And I'm doing some reviews on books here on Wattpad so check it out on my page. Just comment on here or there if you want me to crtique your story. I promise it's positive!

At last, *drum roll*, Chapter 8, “Karma is fickle.”

 Ryleigh's POV

  Sometimes, you can find a friend in someone you didn’t even consider for a friend when you first met. It could be you found them because you have a lot in common, or they just click with you, despite your opposing views. In my case, I found a friend in the girl that had given me nothing but hateful glares since I had arrived at Willow Estates.

  It had been a week since Drake told me I would get my kiss, and he hadn’t mentioned another word on it, or had done anything to prove he like me over Grace, or Grace over me. He had been so wrapped up in just hanging out with all of us, he didn’t seem bothered with decided what exactly what he was going to do with either of us.

  In that week, however, I had grown steadily closer to Lena as we joked around and blew things up in Grace’s face. I had to admit, it was quite comforting to have another devious mind on our side.