Chapter 7 "A stove and a fridge."

Alright, here's the promised Chapter 7! But I have a few things to say before you begin your quest of reading...

First, no one guessed the song, so I'm dedicating it to Joanna for a few reasons. I'm dedicating this to her because there is character based off of her, she really wanted a dedication, and I flaunt the fact she has a beautiful singing voice towards the end of the Chapter. I love you Ms. Jo!

Two, I'm updating early beacuse tomorrow is the day I get evaluated to get my wisdom teeth out and will not have time to upload it, so I took the time to finish the chapter and upload just a little early as I climb the ladder to get 200 hundred reads. *wink wink*

And three, I'm not really feeling this chapter, it's more filler than it is anything, and I kind of wanted to give you the back story of Victor and Noah/Narelle.

Read the note at the end, I have a little note for my lovely fans!

At last... *curtains open* the 7th Chapter, correctly titled: "A stove and a fridge."

Enjoy!

(Noah’s POV)

  The moment I had arrived at the mansion, I saw him. He was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen! His hair was black with streaks of bloody red, hanging in his eyes. His mouth was curved into a playful smirk and god might have just struck me right then and there because I couldn’t help it when my jaw dropped and my eyes bulged.

  He raised a brow. “New guy?”

  I nodded, closing my mouth and blushing. “Yeah, I’m Noah.”

  He smiled. “It’s nice to meet you, Noah. I’m Victor.”

  That was it. That’s all it took for me to fall in love with him.

  I sulked for an entire month before I got to go to Kiaden, Ms. Mia finally deciding I was ready for the change. When I had come out of the little stone house, his eyes rounded and I can proudly say there was drool dripping from his chin as I sauntered over.

  Yes. I was a girl. How did I go from boy to girl, you ask? Well, this is simple. On Earth, I was obviously gay. I didn’t know why, but I was never attracted to girls. Now I knew. My True-Self WAS a girl. A very beautiful girl, if I do say so myself. I used to think there was something wrong with me. Boy was I incorrect. I was a stunning woman with the powers to seduce anyone of my choosing. Who knew the shy, quiet boy was really this magnificent creature?

  The summer by then was almost over and he flirted with me constantly. It was driving me crazy. It was obvious that he was conflicted about the fact I was a boy on Earth, but he still seemed to like me for me. He laughed at all of my jokes, was into some of the music I listened to, and we could relate to each other as outsiders.

  The day he kissed my cheek, my heart didn’t stop until I finally fell asleep and slipped into Kiaden.

  The day he kissed me for real, I was a goner. Let me explain, it went a little something like this:

  It was a gorgeous evening on the property, and he was walking me to my house as we discussed Falling in Reverse songs. Inside, I was giddy. He was walking me to my house! The girl in me was screaming about how romantic it was.

  When we reached my door, I went to open it, figuring I would go inside and crawl into bed to dream about an alternate universe, but he stopped me by gently grabbing my arm. He pulled me into him and kissed me smack on the mouth. His lips were so incredibly soft, and the kiss filled me with such happiness, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him further, suddenly, all of the petty things in the world didn’t matter.