Ch. 18:You've got to be kidding me!

Everything went silent, I couldn't hear anything but the blooding rushing through my ears. Pregnant? Thats impossible. Its a bug, it has to be. 

   Finally the sensation stopped, I was able to breath again. As the air made it into my lungs and my heart stopped beating on my chest, my mind was elsewhere, thinking about the first time with Anthony.

 ' "Please tell me you have a condon", I asked Anthony as our naked bodies lie together on the guest bed. He rolled over and shuffled around in the night stand, rattling everything around. "Yes! Got it." He mumbled while tearing the packet open with his teeth. I was about to make love with someone I had just met, but felt an instant connection to. I've never felt this close to anyone before.

An hour or so later while he was moving in and out of me, I heard him say "Shit that feels so good", about the same time a sensation started at my toes and kept going all the way up my legs until I convulsed and came all over his cock, whispering his name. One more pump from him and it was his turn to come, I watched as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the euphoria coming over him. As if his arms lost there strength he collapsed on top of me, I raised my arms up from gripping the sheet and ran my hands through his sweaty hair. About five minutes of just laying there enjoying the silence, the ache In my area reminded me that he was still inside me. "Anthony, can you pull out? Its getting uncomfortable." I whispered trying not break the comfortable silence. He lifted his head from off my chest snd stared at me for a few seconds, trying to collect himself, "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." He immediately pulled out of me, I looked down and saw the condom still on his cock, it looked slightly torn. My eyes got huge as I realized what could've happen, Anthony followed my eyes and I could tell he understood too. "It'll be okay, he said, " We'll get the Plan B tomorrow and not have to worry about anything." I slowly nodded my head, his response made a lot of sense to me. He pulled the condom off and tossed it in the waste basket and we both held on to each other and passed out, too exhausted to keep our eyes open.'

   Time seemed to freeze again, I was so happy that night with Anthony that I forgot about going to the store the next day and get the pill. It never occurred to me that I would've got pregnant that night. Our relationship had taken off and we were great together. I gathered myself in an instant, I needed to buy a pregnancy test to be sure, but I wanted Anthony there with me just incase.

Gathering my courage together I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket, I started dialing his number when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "April, I finished the soup, can I come in?" Shit, I thought. I forgot my mom had cooked for me, I immediately got into bed and pulled the covers over me, trying to calm my racing heart. "Yes mom, come in." She opened the door and the smell of homemade chicken noodle soup wafted over to me, it smelled delicious, I couldn't wait to dig in. She made it over to my bed and handed me the glass bowl with a spoon, "I hope this makes you feel better, honey." She kissed my forehead and made her way out my bedroom door. I brought the first bite of soup to my lips and devoured the whole bowl within a few seconds. "Ooh that was really good!" I moaned out. I layed the bowl down on my nightstand and grabbed my phone again. It rang a few times until I heard a deep voice answer, "Hello Sweetheart", instantly a smile grazed my lips, but it quickly fell when the reason why I was calling sank in. "Anthony, I need you to come over. We have to talk about something." The phone went silent for a few seconds, then I heard his voice again, "Okay, I'll be right over, give me about ten minutes." I heard the confusion in his voice but I couldn't say anything else until he got here. "See you then." I hurried out, before I hung up. 

**Alright y'all, I'm back! Not sure for how long though. I really enjoyed writing this chapter, the words pretty much wrote themselves. What would y'all do in her situation? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below!

        Hugs & kisses

           Cayybaby