Ch.15: Memories

It seemed like I threw up more than a thousand times, then after that the dry heaves began. Anthony had a hold of my hair, keeping it out of the way. The only thoughts swirling in my head was, how much did I drink? And why was my head hurting like a sledge hammer was trying to break open my skull? The only thing I could remember was introducing Hallie to Derek, but I knew a part of my memory was gone, I just couldn't figure out why.
"Are you okay now, babe?" I heard Anthony say from behind me. I used the back off my hand and wiped the remaining barf around my mouth. Making a disgusted noise I answered, " I certainly hope so, that was gross! Thanks for holding my hair back." I tried to smile at him but it turned into a grimace as I tasted the bile in my mouth. He turned away from me and jogged to the car, hurting my feelings as he left me alone, feeling rejected. I trailed at a slower pace back to him, and he met me halfway with a water bottle, I instantly cheered up, all negative thoughts about him leaving me vanished . Bringing the open water bottle to my mouth, letting the water gush in, it felt like I had been in the Sahara desert, my tongue felt like sand paper. I gargled the water around and around, spitting it out when I was done, then I brought the bottle back to my lips and took a couple of welcoming swallows.
After I finished the rest of the water bottle, my eyes landed on Anthony, he was looking at me, watching my expression. Immediately, I knew something was wrong, I knew that whatever was responsible for my memory loss, he would be the one to know. I gave him a cautious face, "What happened to me?", when the words were out of my mouth he looked away from me, staring out at the lonely streets ahead of us. I followed his gaze, there were street lamps, fire hydrants, houses-one after the other, it looked like a high classed housing addition- nothing interesting caught my eye, I focused back on Anthony, trying to use my eyes to force him to tell me. "Some guy at the party put GHB in your drink, he tried to rape you, baby. I looked for you everywhere, but I couldn't find you. Hallie was also looking for you, we checked and checked, finally we went upstairs and checked all the rooms, on the last one the door was locked so I busted it open," he paused, gathering his thoughts, I begged him with my eyes to keep going, "some asshole had your panties around your ankles and had your skirt up, he was about to rape you. Once I barged in he jumped up from you, I don't think I've ever been so angry, baby. I almost killed him, I would have too, if it wasn't for Derek holding me back." At the end of his sentence he brought his hands up into his hair out of frustration, I timidly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his slim build, taking his warmth and safety and giving him some of my own in return. We stayed like that for a while, never letting go, he was my rock, he anchored me to the ground. I thought my head was going to explode with all the information he gave me, the sad part is that I couldn't remember any of it, and I wasn't sure if I wanted too.

The next chapter is up! Hole you guys enjoy! I will be updating again very soon !!

Hugs and kisses,
Cayybaby