Ch. 7: Aftermath

After everything happened between Anthony and me, we were both exhausted and fell asleep. Waking up in his arms was one of the best feelings in the world, as I opened my eyes I realized that I was wrapped in his arms. The heat from his body must've woken me up, I glanced at the clock in the room and noticed that we've only been gone from the party for two hours. Rubbing my hand against his naked torso I leaned over and started kissing his chest. Anthony wasn't the kind of guy that had an eight pack or even a six pack, but he did have some muscle on him. Following his chest up to his face, his smile was the brightest thing in the dark room. "Your awake." It wasn't a question, more like a statement. I figured after we did the deed it would be awkward between us, but as I can tell so far, it wasn't. "Yes Anthony I'm awake. Did you sleep okay?" I giggled out, still rubbing my hand on his chest, going lower and lower. "We've been gone from the party for about two hours now, do you think we should go back down? In case someone comes to check on us, and see's the situation were in." He used his hands to gesture to our naked bodies, hidden beneath the covers. Immediately I started giggling again, if someone did walk in it would be one hell of a sight! Looking around the room I spotted my clothes in different parts of the bedroom, grabbing mine and Anthony's, I began to get dressed. My lips got stuck into a smile as I watched Anthony pull his pants on, he looked so good. Turning away from him so I could concentrate on changing, I glanced around the room and noticed that this must be a spare room, there wasn't any pictures or possessions in sight.
We finished dressing at the same time and walked to the door, he held open the door for me like a gentleman and I kissed his lips as a thank you. As soon as I stepped over the doors threshold he spanked my ass, making me squeak, I looked back at Anthony with a smirk on my face and just kept on walking down the hallway to the stairs that led to the basement. Walking down the the stairs, we finally made it to the bottom step, I looked up and seen that Hallie was giving me a knowing smirk, I just gave her a goofy grin back. Hallie walked over to me, handing me a freshly made drink, "Thank you, I'm parched", I muttered, not looking up into her eyes, knowing that she had that same smirk on her face. Glancing around the room my eyes landed on Marissa, I gave her my best bitchy smile and went over to the couch to plop down. As I crossed my legs, I noticed a slight pain in my naughty bits, I smiled again, knowing that Anthony put that ache in me.
"You bitch!" I heard from across the room, I looked up and seen Marisa heading my way, a pissed off look on her face. I stood up from the couch as she got closer to me, "You fucking slut! How could you?!" Marisa screamed right in my face, she lifted her hand and was about to slap me but somebody grabbed onto her wrist, holding it inches away from my face. I followed the hand that was holding Marisa's and was shocked at who it was.

So who do yall think stopped Marisa? Comment your answers!
Two updates in one day, hope everyone likes it so far! And thank you to one of my followers Naadhii, almost making me cry with her support on my story!

Hugs and kisses,
Cayybaby