Ch. 6: I like you

Everyone at the party was silent until we all heard the door slam shut, making pictures on the wall rattle. I looked into Anthony's eyes and seen that he was still pissed off, I reached up with my hand and rubbed his cheek gently, trying to make him calm down a little. The left side of his face was red from being punched.
"Come on, let's go upstairs to get you some ice." I told Anthony, I rubbed my hand down his body until I came in contact with his hand, leading him up the stairs to the freezing. Opening the freezer door I spotted an icepack, looking around I seen paper towels on a roll, grabbing a couple of sheets, I wrapped the icepack in them and lightly pressed it against Anthony's cheek. He winced when it was pressed against his skin, "Shit, I'm sorry." I mumbled out an apology. He reached up to grab my wrist and pressed the icepack back onto his cheek, all the while staring into my eyes. My knees started to go weak as I started back into his eyes. His hand trailed down my arm until he reached my waist, bringing his other hand to lay against the other side of my midsection, he gently picked me up to sit me on the countertop. Anthony spread my legs a little bit and then nudged his body between them. I immediately got breathless, I was at a lost for words, I wasn't even sure if there was words to be spoken. Anthony's hands was still on my waist, I could feel the heat of them against my skin. His hands started slowly roaming against my body moving their way to my parted thighs, everywhere his hands touched, a scorching fire was awaken. My whole body was aflamed in this heat, and the only way he could put it out was to finish what he started. My hand slipped from his face as I layed the ice pack on the counter beside me, I once again brought my hands up to his face, moving them into his silky hair and brought his face about an inch from mine, It was his decision to close the distance between us. We closed our eyes at the same time, as he started to move forward, his lips barely grazing mine, making sure that I wanted it. Every cell in my body wanted this, this burning need urged me forward so our lips finally locked into a lust filled kiss. My legs moved on their own and they wrapped themselfs around Anthony's waist, pulling him to me, my hands wrapped into his hair and gently pulled, making him moan into my mouth. We pulled back and rested our forehead's against each others, eyes still closed, breathing heavily, we breathed in each others breath. I opened my eyes and noticed that his were already open, looking into my face, I tugged his hair back so his head moved and I caught his lips in another mind blowing kiss, our tongues fought for dominance but of course he won. I gently bit his lip and sucked on it slowly, pulling another moan from him. His hands started roaming my body again, moving them under my shirt to rest on my stomach, gently massaging that area, this time it was me quietly moaning into his mouth.
His hands moved to cup my butt so he could lift me off the counter, our lips still intact. He started walking, I wasn't sure where we were going until I heard a door open and then closing. I was gently layed on a bed with him hovering above me. The kiss paused for a second, I opened my eyes and scanned his face, Anthony's eyes opened and looked into my eyes, he was silently asking if this was what I wanted, I nodded my head, and he swooped in for a heart stopping kiss. The following hour was filled with passionate love making and kisses to die for.

Sorry it took so long to write this chapter, its been a long couple of weeks, I've been busy. I hope you all liked this chapter, I will be updating again soon.

Hugs and kisses,
Cayybaby