Ch. 3: Shocked!

As soon as I hit the last step of the stairs I froze. I looked around the basement room and seen so many bongs and pipes, some big and some little. I was shocked to say the least. Hallie already had a pipe loaded up, and I seen her bringing the pipe up to her lips and taking a big ass hit, she held it in as long as she could and then blew it out. I moved my eyes around the room and saw Derek taking a hit from a glass bottle that said Vodka. I felt a breath on the back of my neck and remembered Anthony was behind me taking in the scene too. "You going to just stand there or have you had enough?" He questioned, I looked at him and seen his eyebrow raised. I turned around and stepped into the basement, grabbing the seat beside Hallie. She handed me the pipe she used and the lighter, grabbing another pipe she loaded that one with weed and pulled out another lighter. We both took hits at the same time, but this time I was expecting the burning in my throat, I didn't cough as bad as this time. I looked Anthony and seen that he was sitting on the couch opposite of us, so he was straight across from me. He smiled a brilliant smile, his teeth looked so bright and they were the straightest teeth I've ever seen. He had one of those smiles That you just couldn't help but smile back.
He got some weird looking bong that had water in the bottom, he took a hit while looking directly at me. I couldn't look at him any longer so I looked away from him to see what everyone else was doing. Hallie had gotten up to make her a drink, Derek was still drinking his Vodka, and their other two friends, Hayden and Xavier were on their phones. I got up off the couch and followed Hallie to make myself a drink. "What so you want to drink?" She asked, already knowing I wanted something. "What do you prefer?" I asked, not knowing what to answer her, I've never drunk alcohol before. "I know just what to make. Go have a seat and I'll bring it over to you" she said with a smile on her face, I didn't trust the smile but I did trust her. I left the table that was full of all kinds of alcoholic beverages and went and sat by Anthony instead of the other couch. One again he just raises his eyebrow at me and I just shrug.
Hallie comes back with my drink at that time and she tells me to take a sip and tell her what I think. I bring the glass to my lips and take a drink, it tastes like Black Cherry Kool Aid and something else, but I instantly fall in love with it. "This is so good! I love it!" I yell at Hallie then I start giggling uncontrollably. By the time I compose myself Hallie has already taken four hits from the pipe and Hayden and Xavier announced that more friends are coming over to party. I chugg my drink and ask Hallie for another one, by now I'm already tipsy. I try to stand up but my legs are so wobbly that I just fall back on the couch onto Anthony's lap. I start giggling really hard and glance back to see if he is mad that I'm such a light weight, but he just smiles at me. We stare at each other for a minute, but it felt like eternity, he leans closer to much face, his eyes going towards my lips. When we were only a couple centimeters apart I closed my eyes and leaned forward, closing the distance between us. It was the best kiss I've ever experienced, I could have sworn I felt fireworks, but that could be the weed. We got interrupted from someones throat clearing, I didn't even bother getting up from Anthony's lap, we both looked up to see what got our attention.