Ch. 17: Bad Mistake

Enjoy this chapter, it might be a while till y'all get another one! :)

Three weeks have went by since the "incident", I'm just now beginning to feel like myself again. I sort of started a schedule where I go to school, go to a friends house to party and then go home and sleep. I never took a drink from a stranger again, I've learned my lesson the hard way. Anthony has been the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, he's been there for me every step of the way, making sure I'm okay.
Today would be the first day I actually went home after school, my stomach has been upset all day, and I just didn't feel like doing anything at all. Walking through the front door I noticed my mother's keys hung up by the door, surprise filled me, she's never home these days.
"Hey, mom?" I questioned into the silent house, walking into the living room to find it empty. It was then that I started hearing noises in the kitchen and I followed the racket to find my mother pulling cookies out of the oven. My mother was a little on the chubby side, she was wearing loose-fitting blue jeans with a blue shirt to match, plus she had on an apron. The blue of her shirt brought out her doe blue eyes in a beautiful way, making her eyes pop. She glanced up at me when she noticed me and a huge smile lit up her face, at the same time the smell of the chocolate chip cookies wafted toward me making me cover my mouth as nausea hit me hard. It was a good thing the contractors of the house built a bathroom so close to the kitchen, or there would have been vomit all of the floor. I dislike the feeling of vomit burning my throat when it comes up, and the occasional dry heaves that follow. Flushing the toilet so I wouldn't have to see my lunch, I grabbed a washcloth and wet it so I could wipe around my mouth of any residue puke. I reached for the mouth wash and swished some in my mouth to get rid of the nasty taste that lingers. I had sweat rolling down my forhead and on my back, I sat down with my back against the tub so I could calm my nerves down.
"This stupid bug needs to go away", I silently murmured to myself, finally feeling strong enough to stand up. My mom met me at the bathroom door asking if I was okay, I told her I had a bug, probably from something I ate.
"Well honey, just go lay down in bed and I'll make you some soup, you know, your sister always loved when I made her my special soup", she said wistfully, already lost in the memory of my past sister. I moved around my mom as quickly as I could so I wouldn't get trapped in the same memory, I couldn't handle thoughts of my sister right now when I felt like death. Opening my bedroom door my eyes caught my calendar hanging on the wall, walking to it I realized I might not have a bug after all. According to the calendar, I was five days late on my period.

Alright guys and gals! Another chapter done, just for yall. *Comment on how you want the next chapter to go, your input means alot!!

Hugs and kisses,
Cayybaby