Mary Anne

"Mr death is just a demon"

"Satan is death.  He bring death"

"Yes" I whine "I know that already "

" look before he fall of Satan ,Mr death was in heaven, it's complicated he was Satan himself"

"The weaker version of himself"

"THIS IS NOT SCRIPTURAL THE BIBLE NEVER SAID SUCH-"

"It is not , but listen , Angel had free will , and our conscience, and Satan had his bad part of himself and his good , Mr Death  was the good part of himself . and Satan can't stay with with some good conscience in his head."

"So he killed him"

"WHAT? "
this is lies , Angel hold No life .

"He bring him to eternal hell, his whole self , since Jesus Christ is his enemy "

"Therefore he became a full demon "

He was already a demon .

"He was before sinning , now sin took over Satan head and killed every good part of him "

"Satan then became one , but he took his weaker version and out it on the spirit of Death "

"How do you do that ?" I ask

"Blood ceremonial sacrifice he took away his good mind by inflicting pain on another , he shared blood , kill baby and feasted to put his good spirit unto another "

"So now the real spirit of death was hiding lock away , silenced so that Satan could took control "

"This spirit of Death was weak , therefore Satan decided to let his good side have membership of himself.  Not controlling something weak"

"Now Mr Death was molded to become bad , all the good has left , it has merged with the spirit inside of him , the good is no more , real demon have been born"

"Mr death is only in control for a bit of time , he is losing his soul  into nothingness. He will be bad , he will choose the evil side since evil do evil , which he will take and so evil to innocent . The spirit of death will take over , becoming one "

"That mean that Mr Death will become one of the head of the apocalypse of the dragon , he will be part of it for that he had to lose Mr Death and be death "

"For that he must lose all "

"His life?"

"No"

"He must lose you "

"Am I protected"

"You know how Jesus had to die to have victory "

"Yes"

"Well it's like that , you die but go to heaven  death has lost , Mr Death will his away his evil spirit , weakening Satan even more."

"Aaah" I said

I understand now. My death is meaningful. My death make since , if I die because of the evil spirit , Mr Death will lose it , becoming weak.  Which weaken Satan

"Which make Satan mad "

"Real mad "

"Which make us happy "

"And when the trumpet will blow.  Hell will be in this earth , but when he will fight Jesus , be sure for him to lose . His other self just kill his victory now "

"Now I get it ." I whisper