Mary Anne

"Mary Anne"

I opened my eyes and looked forward to the darkroom. My mom has just had a moment where she went all crazy on us after taking a drink. She was thrashing around, and I went to my room and hid away.

I was so scared.

In front of me was a person dressed in all white and it was glowing all around him, he had stuff in his hands, and he was smiling at me and was very tall.

"All glory to the Lord Almighty, I come in peace, "He told me.

This felt surreal, and he had a different aura then Mr death; it felt safer.

"I brought something for you, it's a gift. From God"

I nodded my head. There was pressure around the room, and I couldn't speak.

He put the gifts in front of me, his light was so bright, but it didn't harm me in any way. He gave me a smile and disappeared.

It took me a minute to realize what just happened and look down at my feet on what was there. I touched them slightly, thinking they were going to disappear from my hands.

I took the thin paper of a drawing. Behind the drawing was a phrase. 'Sunset from heaven.' It was a picture of what one of the sunsets of heaven that someone saw with their own eyes. I couldn't believe how they could draw it. It was so pretty, elegant, and had that mysterious glow as the colour fought for dominance.

The second gift was a bible. I stared at the bible in confusion. We have never owned a Bible before in our lives, this is a first.

I look at where the angel used to stand.

''God's gift was a bible?"

I opened it and started to read the book, starting from Genesis.