Mr death

"You did not do the job "Satan mumble

"An angel is protecting him, there's nothing I can do "I inform him

He was cruel, brutal, and heartless.

"Kill the mom "'He commends

"But she has nothing to do with this "I reminded him

Lucifer got up, lifted me up, and choked me like the snake he was.

I wasn't scared, because I couldn't die.

"Kill the mom or else, "he threatens. "Don't try acting like an angel now."

I rolled my eyes at his irony and gave him a smirk.

"Or else what ?" I asked him

"Don't test my anger, "he warns his face glitching to his two resemblances.

One was as beautiful as the sunset, and the other was as horrifying as a burned alligator.

"Please you are always angry, you just think you're amazing while you are nothing you-"

Lucifer slapped me, and I fell out of breath, the opposite of his side. He marches toward me, his eyes reading anger on them, turning a crimson red.

"You just wish you were like me, I am the angel of light the one God trusted, the one God loved I am powerful, he gave me all power made me beautiful, and all mighty, while you are just another simply fallen angel "

He loved to boast on how much smarter he was then human for tricking so many, yet failed to deceive the one that really matters. His hatred runs deep for the human race, and so should I.

"Stop using the past tense if you're so mighty "

In his anger with furious force, he threw me on the other side of the glass table, my blood slowly cascading down my body to mix with the painful broking glace.

" Satan, you think that you'll really ever be able to surpass your maker?" I charge angrily at his action

"Shut up !" He screeches

"Hell is for you stop trying to bring more human in, look at all the damage you did to this world" I started, then I got up my body trembling from the pain "Everywhere you go you destroy, heaven, the creation now this, give it up Lucifer you'll never w-"

He grabbed me again, his hands burning through my clothes.

"I might lose but why are you here with me if you loved God so much "

I was stupid

I couldn't say a word because of my scream. It hurt so much, so so much, and that was just a taste of Hell.

"Go to earth and do your duty or else I warn you, "Then he left.

' You just wish you could kill me, "I whisper to myself.