Mary Anne

"Oh my, are you okay 'I heard the same dull voice.

"MMM, "I turn around from the direction the voice was in saw Mr. Death sitting there.a

Its face wasn't cold, emotionless, nor plain blank. He had a tiny expression.

He was worried.

"I think so "I whisper

"For a second I thought I lost you "

"No I'm still here you see, "I told him by waving my hand, "and even if I had lost you, you could visit me in Heaven and I'll visit you in hell "

He pauses for a moment looking at me, but then got unto laughing like never before.

He was laughing so hard that no sound was coming.

"What ...What so funny ?" I ask

He looks at me with a sad expression "There no such thing as that, If you die You'll go to Heaven well I live in hell so we will never see each other ever again "He said

"We might, but you'll be in hell and believe me you won't even like the gate so you won't be able to like half the place," He said "I'm banished from Heaven cause I choose evildoing then staying with God "

he then got on his knee and held my hand, tears streaming down his face.

"Mary Anne, I'm begging you. Please pray to your Lord, don't fall for temptation cause it's so horrible in there, it's all pain no joy no pleasure, please, you have to ask God for his help " He cries.

"I promise, "I whisper.

"PROMISE ME" He screams

"I do, I'll talk to Jesus again "

He let go of my hand.

"You wanted a friend here's your friend Mary Anne, now serve him as if your life depends on it cause he'll do the same, and you have me as a witness " he then disappears.

And that night, I prayed.