Mary Anne

"Are you okay ?" Asked the Secretary

"Yes yes I'm fine .. Huum ... Do you know where to find Micheal Mitchell " I asked her

"Ooh pastor Michel is at a meeting , you can contact him , just give me your number and I will put you in the waiting list " she told me

"No no no... It's a emergency I want him now" I said

Her smile flatter a little bit

"I already told you that pastor Michel is at a meeting "

I sigh and turn around . I was going to see a prophet who was good to go help me on my situation . I was lost and I didn't know what to do .

I went to a Coffee shop and order a coffee with a cake, I wanted to take my mind of thing right now .

"Here is your order . Next "

I sat on table close by the window and look at the street . It was a busy street. People running talking , car driving faster then the speed limit . Traffic and construction . It was noisy and crowded .

I always wanted to live in a environment like this. I was raised in a world of boredom and quietness . Lazy parent who were barely here and a place with no friend with me I wanted to change it all.

I finish eating my chocolate cake and started sipping on my drink . Something was drawing me near the thought of Mr Death .

I remember our meeting. At a balcony , right after he had killed someone. He told me he did it with his own hand , no power needed .

He said he like to strick on unbelievers cause he was not strong enough to attack the one cover by the blood on Jesus .

He said were way stronger then him and that he regrets everything.

Mr death was a fallen angel, and it sicken me sometimes that he betray God.

"Mary Anne " I heard my name being called

I look up to see nobody .

"Look again " so I look again , and on the corner of the room I saw an angel.

His face was not seen .it was shining bright and I couldn't see anything.

I wonder how I miss that .

"No one in this room can hear or see me but you "

And it's like time slow down . everyone became frozen in time , or was I in my own timeline .

"I am the great one , the angel of the Lord " the angel said .

It's voice echo on my ears . It sound like different voices , yet loveable speaking softly and clearly .

" I came here for your request "He explain" Is it really what you want ?"

I fell down on my knee and out my face down on the floor .

"My Lord don't let me will be done but instead yours " I exclaimed

He stay silent for a second and chuckle a little quietly.

"Okay, let everything in my control " He spoke

Then he disappeared.

I stood there on the floor and everyone was looking at me weirdly . Some even left the room .

Tears were running down my face ,and I had this feeling of peace that took hold of me .

"Miss are you okay ?" Asked a gentleman

I stood up , took my bag and smile toward him

"Yes I'm fine , in fact I'm perfect "

As I left this Coffee shop I realise this was the biggest encounter I had with God .

I've see the angel of the Lord . One of my many collection.

This was bigger then gold .