Chapter 6: Raditz Finds Out!

Author's note: Hi, Feline_Luv here. From reading the title I don't think it's hard to guess what happens in this chapter. 😸
I really hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, I've been trying very hard to make no mistake in gamma and punctuation, as well as making this story possible, even going as far as correcting any mistakes I see after I've already posted the chapter.
I don't think I've said yet, but this story is my head canon and I try very hard to make my head canons as close to the canon as possible.
So, if anyone see anything they don't understand or think is not possible, please point it out and I would be happy to explain. 😺
Please enjoy the chapter!

Key: -Thinking, -"Talking"

Disclaimer: I do NOT own ANY DB series or manga's!

Chapter 6: Raditz Finds Out!

(Raditz Pov)

Beep, Beep!

Time to go. I thought to my self as I packed up the book and timer.
I took my time table out and checked it.
I have watching the prince while he takes his walk for fresh air.
So I make my way to the prince's chamber to collect him while coiling my tail around my waist.

" Hey loner, where are you going?" Demanded one of the other bodyguards as I walk past him.

"..." I just continue walking.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" He added as he started to come closer to me.

"..." I continue not to speak to him, but I do quicken my pace a little.

"Hey, don't ignore me you runt!" He continued, still following me.

"..." 

"Stop ignoring me or I will/"
"H-help." Someone interrupted.

We turn towards that voice.

Crawling was another one of the prince's personal guards bloody and bruised.
"H-help m-me p-please." Stuttered the injured Saiyan.

"W-what happened to you?!?" Asked the first guard in a worried voice.
"T-the prince is in a v-very b-bad mood." Stuttered the injured saiyan.
"Why was he in a bad mood?" Asked the first guard.
"B-because I d-drop his f-food on the f-floor by accident." Answered the injured guard. 

I rolled my eyes when the injured guard said that, then I continued walking, but as I was walking I could hear the first guard complaining about how spoilt the prince was and how he doesn't even need body guards.

After a bit more walking I was in front of the prince's chamber. Then I raised my arm and knocked on the door.

"Enter." Snapped the prince's voice from inside the chamber. 'Yep, he's in a bad mood alright'.
I enter, then bow on one knee, noticing his tail thrashing angrily.

"Oh, it's you." Noticed the prince, his voice less angry and his tail calming down. "I guess it's time to go outside right."

I nodded.

"Well, lets not waste time shall we." Stated the prince as he walked out of his chambers coiling his tail around his waist.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Now in the palace garden)

"Vegeta."

We both turn around and see the King of all saiyans Vegeta. 

I immediately bowed on one knee.

"Yes Father?" Asked the prince Vegeta.
"Vegeta, I'll be leaving for a mission today, it's a big mission so I will be gone for quite a while." Answered the king.
"How long?" Questioned the prince.