Chapter 4: Raditz Little Hobby!

Author's note:

(Sooooooooooooooo sorry for the long wait!)

Hope you enjoyed the other chapters, but I hope you enjoy this one more. In this chapter I will give a little hobby to Raditz. Something that not many would guess.

Chapter 4: Raditz Little Hobby!

(Raditz Pov).

It has been seven days since I left home to work for Prince Vegeta. To be honest I still don't understand why my Father told me to do it.

I mean I never say no to my Father, I know better than to talk back to him, the problem is that why would Father want me to work in public view of people so high up? With how pathetic I am, I would be nothing but an embarrassment to his name. Father didn't even let me leave the house, or even talk to our neighbors or even Father's teammates. Why would he want me to work around so many higher ups?

Anyway, the days that had happened have been pretty simple, for me at least.

The time table allocates when we do everything. We mainly just guard the prince by following him around, train with him and have personal hours. Compared to my life with Father working for the prince is easier, even know they said that,
'Life being around the prince will be harder than anything any of you have been through'.
That's not true, at least for me.

I don't talk to anyone, but that doesn't mean that I don't hear them. Which is manly because how loud they always are, always complaining about everything.

Right now I'm training with the prince, I've never really trained with anyone other than Father and I can't help but enjoy training with someone who at least gives me time to defend myself.

Unlike all the other bodyguard, I can last the full training time with the Prince without complaining about it all day.

"Fight back ALREADY!" Complains the prince as he fired a ki blast at me.

I quickly dodge, causing the blast to hit the ground and make a smoke screen. I decide to use this to my advantage by sneaking up close enough to the Prince to land a punch on him. The Prince blindly throws a punch at me that I easily block.

'BUZZZ!!'

"Stupid timer." The prince grumbles thrashing his tail.

As we walked out of the training area prince Vegeta added, "I mean it's so stupid how they only let me train for a limited time and you were just starting the fight back too!"

We continue walking as the prince was ranting.

By the time we made it to the prince's room the ranting had stopped and right in front of the prince's door was the bodyguard with the next shift.

"You can go now." Snapped the guard.

I turned and left back to my room, where I uncoiled my tail and sat on my bed for a bit enjoying how it's not a lumping mattress. I wait an extra minute then checked my time table.

It said that now I had my personal hours.
I leave my room recoiling my tail, then walk to a place not many Saiyans bother to go...

The library.

I'm pretty sure that all the other guards think that I am a weird loner, manly because I don't talk to or hangout with anyone there or pretty much talk at all. If anyone found out that I spend my personal hours reading books, I'll be teased none stop and Father would be even more disappointed in me for embarrassing myself!

As I walk in the large room I was met with the silence of no one being in here, as usual.
I walk up to one of the bookcases, chose a book and set my timer, so I wouldn't lose track of time.  I sit down, uncoiling my tail and started to read.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'BEEP, beep'

I turned off the timer and pull a book mark between the pages I was reading, then put the book back on the shelve. I recoiled my tail and leave to my room.

Once I arrive back in my room I check my time table. It said now was another shift with the prince, to take him out for a walk so he can have fresh air.

So I make my way to the prince's chamber to meet up with him for the walk.

Author's note:

Again so sorry for the long wait, but I managed to make this chapter longer than chapter 1 & 3 :D !

As we should all know sayians were strong warriors that mostly thought that strength was everything in battle, and with that information it wouldn't be inaccurate to say that sayians didn't care much about being smart or reading books and as every body should know, a person who doesn't see reading as important tends to see people that do read as... not so nice things.

Vegeta: Is there a reason why I'm barely in this chapter too?

Feline_Luv: Is there a reason why your so impatient? I gave you a few lines you know, that's more than I gave Gine!

Vegeta: Who?

Feline_Luv: Gine is Raditz' mother.

Vegeta: I still only got three lines!

Feline_Luv: Gine only had one, and it was in a flashback!

Bardock: It may not be the best idea to argue with the author, she may not give you anymore lines at all. (Like she did when I insulted her)

Vegeta: Who asked you low-class?

Feline_Luv: You better behave yourself Vegeta or I might do just as Bardock said!

Vegeta: ...

Feline_Luv: That's better.