Chapter 1: The Torture!

Author note: Hi this is my first fan fiction, it will most likely take a while for me to complete this story so please be patience.

Oh by the way, the old picture on the front cover of the fan fiction had the picture of kid Raditz from the manga and the background was a random picture of plant Vegeta from the internet put together by myself.
The new picture was hand drawn by me.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own ANY DB series or manga's!!

Enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 1: The Torture!

WHAM!
Another hit by Bardock, his wild spiky black hair flying as he jumps back. His black eyes glint with anger, his chestnut tail thrashs with rage as he slams his fist down on his 3 year old son.
Raditz blocked it but is still knocked back, his long spiky black hair sprayed behind him, then rests just below his knees.
His black eyes feel watery as he fixes his footing and tries to hit back, but Bardock doesn't give him the any openings.
Bardock just continues hitting and hitting Raditz, until the boy colapsed on the floor bleeding and bruised.

"Fa-father." Raditz gasps. But his father just stalks up to him to continue bashing and bashing him.

After a few hours Bardock finally stopped his attack and decided to leave his beaten up young child on the ice cold floor of a dark room.

This dark room is Raditz' room. It's dark because of it's one light source, a light bulb hanging from a string, needs changing. In the room there is a small lumpy mattress on the floor, an old dresser with broken handles & scratches on it, as well as a small old bookshelf made out of chipped wool but still filled with a few books with a variety of sizes and to the side of the room is a large stone chest. Raditz crawled to the chest and lifts the heavy lid to take out a med-kit.
Raditz crawls to his bed and starts tending his wounds.

This happens to Raditz when ever his father decides to actually see him, which isn't very often. Because of this Raditz life feels like torture. Another factor of his horrid life, besides the lack of attention that growing children need, is the nightmares he gets when he sleeps.

##################################

(Nightmare)

The new born baby Raditz cried out reaching his arms around for someone.

His father picks him up. "Stop crying, it makes you look weak." Bardock orders, Raditz slowly stopped and looked into the black emotionless eyes of his father.

"He looks a bit weird with that long hair of his." said Raditz' mother Gine, her soft black eyes framed by her shagy medium length black hair gives her a look of innocence.

"He looks so useless and wimpy, it's embarrassing, how could a saiyan like this be MY son?" Bardock stated in his emotionless tone.

(The scene changes)

Raditz is now fighting the Prince of all Saiyans Vegeta. The prince's youthful appearance shows he is roughly the same age as Raditz.
Raditz has already suffered a strong, hard beating from the prince.
Vegeta black flame like hair flys in the wind when he kicks Raditz to a far distance.

Raditz shakenly gets to his knees and looks up, only to see his father Bardock.

"Please, help me Father!" cried Raditz.
Bardock just stalks up to Raditz, towering over him.
Bardock dawns an angry look and pushes Raditz back down. "You're so useless and wimpy, it's embarrassing, how could a saiyan like you be MY son?"

Then Bardock shoves his hand through Raditz chest.

(End of nightmare)

##################################

Raditz has had this terrible dream most nights, as a result he wakes up in the middle of the night because of this horrible nightmare. When he tries to go back to sleep he just has the similar nightmares, or worse!
The poor child stares at his room trying to think of something productive he could do, because he clearly isn't getting any sleep tonight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author note: Sorry it's so short, I'll try to make chapter 2 longer, also please be patience when waiting for chapter 2. It'll take awhile for me to write because of reasons.

But please feel free to comment with feedback!