Chapter 3: Raditz Starts his Job!

Author note:
This is chapter three and it took a while to write (because of reasons). The context of it should be obvious from the title.

I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 3: Raditz Starts his Job!

It was extremely early in the morning as Raditz was sneaking a tiny amount of food before he would be locked in his room. So I wouldn't bother anyone, at least that's Father's reason.

Raditz ears perk as he hears heavy foot steps heading to the room he is in. Raditz automatically recognises they are from his father and this is proven accurate by Bardock walking in ten seconds later with his tail thrashing about in anger.

As Bardock enters he marches right up to Raditz, grabs his arm & drags his son to his room.

"Father, what's wrong?" asks a startled Raditz, his tail fluffing up from surprise.

"Nothing!" Bardock snapped.
The male takes a deep breath and recoils his tail. "You just got the job as one of the prince's bodyguard." After a pause Bardock adds, "The prince is known to be dangerous, it's said that even his own Father fears him."

This information startled Raditz, but he quickly recovers and coils his tail around his waist.

"When do I start Father?" Raditz calmly asks.

Bardock is silent for a minute before answering, "This morning, I should take you to there now. And apparently there'll be another test today."

Bardock keeps his eyes locked on Raditz for a few seconds before he leaves the room and yells out to Raditz to get ready to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Now at the palace)

"I need you to show complete and utter respect. Do you understand?" Commands Bardock.

Raditz nods.

A guard walks up to Raditz and Bardock. The guard looks directly at Raditz and asks, "You're... Raditz... right?"

Raditz nods.

"Right this way then." The guard instructs while pointing to a large double door.

Raditz looks back at his Father who had an emotionless face on, then turns to the door, coils his tail even tighter and walks to it followed by the guard.

He enters a hallway then is lead to one of the rooms there. Once in the room the guard explains what is going to happen in this room.
"We will now ask you questions, as well as tell you about things and will see your reactions to them."

************************************************************************************
(After the test)

Raditz exits back to the hallway and goes to another room, where he is given his instructions for what is to happen, for example when to work, when to eat, personal hours (the time table said when), also where everything is (there was a map).

Then Raditz and others that made the job were taken to prince Vegeta. They all bowed down and said the following:

"Dead or alive, old or young, my loyalty shall always be with the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta IV."

After that was stated, Raditz and other newly become body guards were given their key cards for the rooms they are to stay in.

Raditz had the first guard shift. So doing his job, he went up to prince Vegeta,
"Do you have the first shift for guard duties?" Questions the guard that stood next to the prince Vegeta.

Raditz answered with a nod.

Vegeta scoffs and walks to another room with Raditz following.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a while Raditz shift was over. When Raditz was dismissed he went to the room he was to stay in. He uncoiled his tail & checked his time table, it said that now was eating hours.

So that's what Raditz did, he recoiled his tail & went to this other room where food was to be served.
Raditz noted that there was already two other body guards there, lined up to get served. Raditz joined the line.

He didn't wait too long before getting served food and after being served he went to an empty table to eat alone.

Author note:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was so short, but I have a short attention span :P .
But the next chapter I will try to make longer!

Vegeta: Well get a better attention span, I was barely in this chapter!

Cheetah_23: First of all, I can't just get a better attention span and second of all, sorry Vegeta you will play a bigger part in a different chapter.

Vegeta: Well I don't wait very long!

Cheetah_23: Vegeta please, this is more about Raditz, you will be playing a bigger roll you just have to wait a bit.

Vegeta: Hmmpt, fine I'll wait for a bit.

Cheetah_23: Thank you Vegeta.

Vegeta: Suck up.

Cheetah_23: I've already told Bardock and now I'm going to tell you, because encase you haven't put it through your thick head....

I'M THE AUTHOR HERE SO DON'T EVER CALL ME A SUCK UP!!!