****Anticipation****

It had been a long month, 4 weeks you had gone without seeing Ed. He on tour, you off competing in various surf comps, unfortunately neither of your schedules allowed you enough time to travel to be with the other.

You laid in your hotel room bed, alone. You hated sleeping alone, no doubt another sleepless night of tossing and turning ahead of you. You rolled to your side and reached for your phone. 11.36pm... only 20minuites had passed since you last checked.

'God I miss you' you mumbled to yourself as you looked at the picture of you and Ed on your lock screen. You were used to being apart, you had both spent the majority of your lives in a long distant relationship but since moving in together a few years back your general rule of thumb was to never be apart for longer than a fortnight. Unfortunately, it just wasn't possible this time.

You missed the musky smell of his cologne at the end of the day when you both climbed into bed. You missed the sound of his voice as he told you how much he loved you, you missed the feeling of his calloused fingers dragging gently across your bare skin, you missed his warm embrace that embodied your soul every time he wrapped his arms around you. You missed his colorful tattoos that littered his body, you missed the silly little jokes he would tell, you missed his sexy British accent, you missed listening to his strum mindlessly on his guitar, there was literally not one element about him you didn't crave.

'4 more days' you reminded yourself as your eyes became heavy, exhaustion finally catching up to you and your body giving into sleep.

"I've missed you so much El" he whispered into your ear as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, the other making its way between your legs and underneath your panties. Him grinding his body over yours, lips applying sweet little kisses up and down your neck, leaving numerous little love bites along the way before soothing them with his tongue.

Your hand pawing at his ginger locks, the other grabbing onto his shirt and pulling it over his head.

Your moans began to fill the room as his fingers stroked your core, now dripping in anticipation of what was to come. Finally after what seemed like eternity he dipped his finger into your aching pussy slowly before withdrawing and adding another. His thumb started to flick your clit, causing your body to jolt under his his. You felt him grin and let out a small chuckle against your neck as he left love bite's all over your skin.

"Does that feel good baby girl" he teased as his fingers continued to ravish your core. You couldn't bring yourself to speak, instead you filled his ears with your heavy panting and hushed screams. You were close to your peak, you could feel the tingling running up and down your legs, the knot in your stomach becoming more and more intense. Your back arched off the bed as you shut your eyes and grabbed a hold of the sheets. You let yourself go and allowed your body to release the tsunami of pleasure he had created.

Ed moved his lips up from your neck finally landing on your lips, kissing you passionately as removed his fingers from your core and brought them to your lips. You opened your mouth and hungrily cleaned off his fingers before you rolled both yourself and him over so now you were on top. You placed your hands on his chest before leaning down and kissing him passionately as his hands unclasped your bra causing your nipples to harden at the sudden briskness of the air meeting your chest. You started applying sweet little kisses, occasionally nipping his bare skin as you worked your way down to his waist and quickly removed his pants and underwear. His pulsating man hood glistening in anticipation, harder than you had ever seen.

He inhaled sharply as your mouth made contact with his dick, followed by a deep moan. You licked up and down his shaft slowly before taking his full length into your mouth suddenly, causing you to gag. His hand resting lovingly on the back of your head, guiding and encouraging you with every stroke. His eyes staring down at your body, your ass in the air covered only by the small string of material from your panties. You could sense by the loud moans and profanity leaving his mouth he was approaching his peak. You picked up the pace and deep throated his cock, allowing it to hit the back of your throat, ignoring your reflexes.

"Oh Fuck" he shouted as he grabbed a hold of a fist full of hair and released his salty goodness down your throat. You happily swallowed every last drop, being sure to suck him dry and leave him satisfied.

"Come here love" Ed beckoned as he pulled you into his arms. You rested your head against chest and intertwined your legs with his. His arms wrapped around your body holding you as close as physically possible. He placed a single lingering peck on your forehead before you looked up at him. He kissed your nose before gazing into your eyes.

"I love you baby girl"

"I love you too Teddy" you replied.

Your alarm sounded off in the distance as you rolled over and switched it off. That's when you noticed a message on your phone from Ed.

"Good morning gorgeous, I dreamt about you last night 😉"

You smiled as you remembered your own dream.

"Bet it wasn't as good as mine" you replied as you slowly reached down to your core feeling the wetness seeping through your panties.

That's when your phone lit up, you answered the video phone call to find an amused looking Ed on your screen laying in bed.

"Tell me about your dream and I'll tell you about mine" he said playfully in his thick British accent.

"How about I show you instead" you replied as you closed your eyes and started rubbing your core.